I stand with Jessica!!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

I stand with Jessica!!!

Our command staff needs a overhaul! We have bigger issues here than grooming standards I.e. an officers beard 🧔*♂️. This is one of the most sexist and racist police departments in south Florida! But I must say, officers here just don’t realize their implicit biases. I’ve been here 6 years and I feel that things will get better.

https://www.change.org/p/city-of-mia...pbNp7xelOCjVXQ

Unregistered
    the only thing she is doing is making any chance of getting her job impossible. i am sure if she had a real attorney she / he would tell her that what she is posting onto Social Media destroyed her chances of getting her job back. dumb move and it goes to show how unstable she really is. everything that has happened to her was brought upon her by herself and herself alone. maybe in your next occupation you wont sleep with half the staff ... dont crap where you eat.

Unregistered
    Why are all female Miami Beach police officers such whores? They don’t only sleep around with the officers but have sex with local business owners and managers all the time

Unregistered
    Her personal relationship choices aside, she wants her job back because she got paid and she wasn’t here to do it. How can she supervise a squad from her house? Her patrol car never moved when she was here. How about she knew she was screwed, and negotiated avoiding interviewing for an IA investigation. Her options were tell the truth get terminated. Lie, get arrested for perjury. Great job on the other half trying to help her out. He got the same deal!

Unregistered
    Psalm 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will stand for me against those who practice iniquity?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our command staff needs a overhaul! We have bigger issues here than grooming standards I.e. an officers beard 🧔*♂️. This is one of the most sexist and racist police departments in south Florida! But I must say, officers here just don’t realize their implicit biases. I’ve been here 6 years and I feel that things will get better.

https://www.change.org/p/city-of-mia...pbNp7xelOCjVXQ
    No one stands with Jessica. She’s either kneeling or lying down.

Unregistered
    the only thing she is doing is making any chance of getting her job impossible. i am sure if she had a real attorney she / he would tell her that what she is posting onto Social Media destroyed her chances of getting her job back. dumb move and it goes to show how unstable she really is. everything that has happened to her was brought upon her by herself and herself alone. maybe in your next occupation you wont sleep with half the staff ... dont crap where you eat.
    Wow that's a double standard. How many male officers sleep with and have affairs with staff here too and they just get promoted

Unregistered
    Why are all female Miami Beach police officers such whores? They don’t only sleep around with the officers but have sex with local business owners and managers all the time
    With Officers too it's a free for all

Unregistered
    ALLLL! Please don’t include all female officers in with the G*mez’s, B*ttle’s, and A*dilla’s of this department! Some of us have pride and wouldn’t dare sleep with one of you sleazy men. You guys (male officers) are disgusting. How dare you try to place blame on Jessica, it takes two to tango. She is not lying, I saw the proof of the sexual harassment. It’s not a laughing matter! Just wait until the doves 🕊 cry! She will be back. Truth prevails.

Unregistered
    She will not be back however she will expose the differential treatment that some get while others get nothing. She will expose the corruption withIn this agency That takes place at the top. For example do you know why all you had to give back time ? Don’t you find it funny that you had to sign the paper stating you were in violation when you knew you were not and they could not provide you with proof you were in violation. Because the upper brass was caught double dipping and to cover themselves the created a smoke screen involving all of us. Then made threats if you did not sign. You go get them Jessica expose all them for what they are.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast