Pledge your support for our admin here

Unregistered

Pledge your support for our admin here

Too many attacks have been posted here. The great leadership team deserves your support and respect and nothing less. Please respond by leaving your name and assigned office and pledging your unconditional support for our leaders on this thread.

Unregistered
    The man who picks up my office trash every afternoon can run this place better than these yahoos. He also fits into this pants properly

Unregistered
    Like a blood oath to Squirrely Worley? Can I have a captain badge if I do? I’m an IS-II so I would need academy sponsorship or can they get around that also like they did with chief no gun? Can I bend the truth like him too I need more info. I’ll do anything to get away from Melissa.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too many attacks have been posted here. The great leadership team deserves your support and respect and nothing less. Please respond by leaving your name and assigned office and pledging your unconditional support for our leaders on this thread.
    I didn’t see your name or office, so I am assuming this is sarcasm. You are supporting the admin each day you work so maybe it’s time for you to go? By the way, not sarcasm. You are the weakest link. Goodbye 👋

Unregistered
    I didn’t see your name or office, so I am assuming this is sarcasm. You are supporting the admin each day you work so maybe it’s time for you to go? By the way, not sarcasm. You are the weakest link. Goodbye 👋
    So confusing another one of Jeromes hot dog water drinkers?

Unregistered
    So confusing another one of Jeromes hot dog water drinkers?
    Not confused and certainly committed. If you can’t support your boss you need another job.