Breaking News: North Miami Beach Police Chief submits his letter of resignation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Breaking News: North Miami Beach Police Chief submits his letter of resignation

Unregistered
    What a clown

Unregistered
    You got what you wanted RR no excuses now.

Unregistered
    See you later you low down dirty POS

Unregistered

Mafia

So let’s get this straight Mr. City Manager. You fire (aka let him resign) the chief. He then reaches it to the media and Jewish community and the mafia gets you to undo your decision. Wow, ain’t that a slap in the face. Welcome to NMB. Now the chief is strutting around like he and his staff are protected and untouchable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So let’s get this straight Mr. City Manager. You fire (aka let him resign) the chief. He then reaches it to the media and Jewish community and the mafia gets you to undo your decision. Wow, ain’t that a slap in the face. Welcome to NMB. Now the chief is strutting around like he and his staff are protected and untouchable.
    The chief knows he is not protected dude. RR is a stand up guy. Let's just move on and stop bashing each other. Peace and Love

Unregistered
    The chief knows he is not protected dude. RR is a stand up guy. Let's just move on and stop bashing each other. Peace and Love
    Yea seriously guys let it go already. Didn’t work out the way you wanted. Told you from the beginning he wasn’t going anywhere. All your predictions and story telling crap fell short. He got a deal. Not going anywhere. Move on.

Unregistered
    Yea seriously guys let it go already. Didn’t work out the way you wanted. Told you from the beginning he wasn’t going anywhere. All your predictions and story telling crap fell short. He got a deal. Not going anywhere. Move on.
    For real. We need to support the chief. He is from the inside and not an outsider.

Unregistered
    For real. We need to support the chief. He is from the inside and not an outsider.
    When is that clown ADAM leaving already… besides destroying the moral of the agency can someone please advise his purpose here for $150K a year part time?

Unregistered
    When is that clown ADAM leaving already… besides destroying the moral of the agency can someone please advise his purpose here for $150K a year part time?
    By the way I heard him making some very nasty anti-Semitic comments. I am willing to come forward and be a whistleblower if I know I have the support. I have it recorded on my phone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast