ABT Human Trafficking Unit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

ABT Human Trafficking Unit

Not really I’m just trying to keep burying all the Tampa topics.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But seriously, we deal with a lot of places that might see human trafficking… hotels and restaurants already has stuff… maybe we could!

Unregistered
    Who cares about that BS, that’s so last week. Now get your surveys done.

Unregistered
    https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdfl/pr...iami-superbowl

We tried to lend assistance during the super bowl. The director shot that down because he is a moron with a sabotage agenda.

Unregistered
    For what it’s worth, we probably should focus a little more on training and some kinda of work with human trafficking. Not sure how we wouldn’t have any connections to locations where it occurs and what the downside to keeping more of any eye out for it would be.

Unregistered
    For what it’s worth, we probably should focus a little more on training and some kinda of work with human trafficking. Not sure how we wouldn’t have any connections to locations where it occurs and what the downside to keeping more of any eye out for it would be.
    The abt solution to this, we’ll just send a referral letter to the local agency and they’ll throw it out like all the others.

Unregistered
    The abt solution to this, we’ll just send a referral letter to the local agency and they’ll throw it out like all the others.
    You just don't understand. The referrals letters are how we are going to get more positions.

Unregistered
    Isn’t it funny Hotels & Restaurants actually does stuff with Human trafficking, but even with all our similar licensees, we can’t do ANYTHING at all.

Unregistered
    Isn’t it funny Hotels & Restaurants actually does stuff with Human trafficking, but even with all our similar licensees, we can’t do ANYTHING at all.
    We have tards that can’t do the power dms on time. They can’t figure out 561.42. I&E is a monthly challenge and you want to add human trafficking???? I laugh!

Unregistered
    We have tards that can’t do the power dms on time. They can’t figure out 561.42. I&E is a monthly challenge and you want to add human trafficking???? I laugh!
    Here’s a thought. Why doesn’t the useless captain send the power dms email to everyone. Why does he have to send it to just the captains who send it to just the LTs who send it to everyone else. Why not send it to “all” and avoid everyone having to forward stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast