Attempted Murder HCSO Deputy

Unregistered

Attempted Murder HCSO Deputy

I am happy to see that appropriate resources were allocated to apprehend the suspect that shot at and attempted to kill Deputy Rodriguez. Great work HCSO. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to protecting the citizens of Hillsborough County. Stay Safe!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am happy to see that appropriate resources were allocated to apprehend the suspect that shot at and attempted to kill Deputy Rodriguez. Great work HCSO. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to protecting the citizens of Hillsborough County. Stay Safe!
    Agreed, now just wait for Andrew Warren to PTI this guy and put him right back out on the street in the name of “restorative justice”.

Unregistered

I'm glad Rodriguez is ok!

How many deputies were shot, or shot at, at this year so far? Seems to be an increasing trend.

Unregistered
    Now let’s see wait the State does