Bovo make HPD great …. *can”t say again because it’s never been great

Unregistered

Bovo make HPD great …. *can”t say again because it’s never been great

Mayor Bovo hopefully by Sunday ALL current command staff is either gone or back to there civil service rank and on patrol.

This needs to be done ASAP. They are ALL garbage. Worthless “leaders” unoriginal.

Unregistered
    Que Sapingo.

Unregistered
    If you don’t learn anything from history you are doomed. Bovo, as Hialeah councilman, voted 100% against the employees. As county commissioner, Bovo voted 100% against the employees.
    Now, he miraculously has reformed? I say not but I wish you youngsters the very best.

Unregistered
    The only question is whether Bovo will continue the under the table corruption that was rampant under Hernandez.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only question is whether Bovo will continue the under the table corruption that was rampant under Hernandez.
    Thats an easy one. Yes. it’s literally part of the job description of being a politician.

Unregistered
    Didn’t you see bovo celebrating the victory with Robaina ??? Then you have all these retards celebrating on the FOP chat like this guy already gave us a good contract or something… we are all ****ing stupid ! Chill the **** up and just let time show us his real intentions suckers .. Once I saw the guy with Robaina it was game over and please FOP stop the dig sucking when u know you kissed SV hand too…… I hope you don’t **** up this time FOP and chose wisely for all of us and not just a position promised to one of the members board !

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3335313]Didn’t you see bovo celebrating the victory with Robaina ??? Then you have all these retards celebrating on the FOP chat like this guy already gave us a good contract or something… we are all ****ing stupid ! Chill the **** up and just let time show us his real intentions suckers .. Once I saw the guy with Robaina it was game over and please FOP stop the **** sucking when u know you kissed SV hand too…… I hope you don’t **** up this time FOP and chose wisely for all of us and not just a position promised to one of the members board !

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3335315]
    Didn’t you see bovo celebrating the victory with Robaina ??? Then you have all these retards celebrating on the FOP chat like this guy already gave us a good contract or something… we are all ****ing stupid ! Chill the **** up and just let time show us his real intentions suckers .. Once I saw the guy with Robaina it was game over and please FOP stop the **** sucking when u know you kissed SV hand too…… I hope you don’t **** up this time FOP and chose wisely for all of us and not just a position promised to one of the members board !
    On that same note. Tony Luis is preaching about who WE should support. Let’s not remember Tony Luis is the reason we contribute half out Paycheck to the city. Tony only does things for Tony don’t let him fool you. And member in our current FOP only want to help themselves. Once they get what they want they’ll will forget about the rest of us.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3335319]

On that same note. Tony Luis is preaching about who WE should support. Let’s not remember Tony Luis is the reason we contribute half out Paycheck to the city. Tony only does things for Tony don’t let him fool you. And member in our current FOP only want to help themselves. Once they get what they want they’ll will forget about the rest of us.
    This. Worst thing Hialeah ever did was switch to FOP after being coerced to voting for them by command staff. FOP is definitely in bed with SV.