Rod was most uncomfortable

Unregistered

Rod was most uncomfortable

Yesterday’s repost was yet another signal of how disconnected Rod is with the members. He was just not comfortable around us and it was abundantly clear. Well Rod, we don’t feel comfortable around you either and that’s why it’s time to part ways.
    Your way of doing business is not up to our accustomed standards.
    Now, go to SEMA, spend our dues money and let’s us continue with our quest to move on to another labor representative.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yesterday’s repost was yet another signal of how disconnected Rod is with the members. He was just not comfortable around us and it was abundantly clear. Well Rod, we don’t feel comfortable around you either and that’s why it’s time to part ways.
    Your way of doing business is not up to our accustomed standards.
    Now, go to SEMA, spend our dues money and let’s us continue with our quest to move on to another labor representative.
    I thought **** B. and Jeff M. did a great job for us over the years as our PBA go to guys. I really hope to get Jeff M. back or someone with the same drive. But is it smart to move from the PBA. I feel that as an organization representing police. they are the best. Just my thought ?

Unregistered
    I thought **** B. and Jeff M. did a great job for us over the years as our PBA go to guys. I really hope to get Jeff M. back or someone with the same drive. But is it smart to move from the PBA. I feel that as an organization representing police. they are the best. Just my thought ?
    Rod will feel much better this Friday when he cashes our Hollywood PD members due check for ANOTHER $7,600. Do the math and ask yourself... am I ready for the change?

Unregistered
    Rod will feel much better this Friday when he cashes our Hollywood PD members due check for ANOTHER $7,600. Do the math and ask yourself... am I ready for the change?
    Me too! It’s just been too many negatives with Rod so it time to part ways amicable.

Unregistered
    Let’s see how uncomfortable Rod scones when our dues stop coming in.