Go365 status

Thread: Go365 status

Unregistered

Go365 status

So if you reach gold status, you are not required to pay $10, $20, or even up to $30 a month as a health insurance stipend. Has anyone reached gold status in the first month?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So if you reach gold status, you are not required to pay $10, $20, or even up to $30 a month as a health insurance stipend. Has anyone reached gold status in the first month?
    Vitality is a joke 😝

Unregistered
    For many reasons, some employees are not fortunate enough to have the opportunity to take advantage of their spouses medical insurance plan. So, they are left with paying up to a $30 a month stipend or reducing the $30 a month to as little as nothing, if they acquire enough points thru GO365. The choice is that of the employee. Your opinion of Vitality is just that, your opinion. Your entitled to contract with whatever insurance company you like. For me, I save $30 a month and make extra bucks to put in my pocket. In essence, I have a different opinion than you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You just have to reach it by the end of the fiscal year and it applys to next year.

I personally like it. I already do most of the things to gdt ths points so why not get free money from it?