Count Down to Night Shift - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    How can she continue to advise the new recruits and new officers she has been the best candidate for Lieutenant within the past 10 years, if she is never at work?

Unregistered
    Well, if we all pitch in we can get her a nice wheel chair for Christmas. The karma bug finally came around and she still will find a way out of this.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can she continue to advise the new recruits and new officers she has been the best candidate for Lieutenant within the past 10 years, if she is never at work?
    She does work. So she gets hurt. It happens. Get over yourself

Unregistered
    I don't know what planet you think you're on. She has been out of work more days than days worked in her career fact. She just recently asked over 10 Sergeants to cover some days for her during the holidays. They all immediately with hesitation declined it's called Karma.

Unregistered
    I don't know what planet you think you're on. She has been out of work more days than days worked in her career fact. She just recently asked over 10 Sergeants to cover some days for her during the holidays. They all immediately with out hesitation declined it's called Karma.

Unregistered
    I don't know what planet you think you're on. She has been out of work more days than days worked in her career fact. She just recently asked over 10 Sergeants to cover some days for her during the holidays. They all immediately with out hesitation declined it's called Karma.
    Says the holy then thou person 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    If JG ends up back at LMH, you think the fleet commander will let us use the patrol cars to make a symbol or spell something out. I was thinking we can make a hand with the middle finger sticking up outside her room window.

Unregistered
    If JG ends up back at LMH, you think the fleet commander will let us use the patrol cars to make a symbol or spell something out. I was thinking we can make a hand with the middle finger sticking up outside her room window.
    Grow up. You actually carry a firearm? Or is it a squirt gun?

Unregistered
    Grow up. You actually carry a firearm? Or is it a squirt gun?
    It's a squirt gun when your mom is on it....

Unregistered
    It's a squirt gun when your mom is on it....
    Mom jokes? Hit a nerve huh? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast