Count Down to Night Shift - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    She is suppose to start night shift this Friday night. What are the odds she comes up with some doctors note or excuse.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is suppose to start night shift this Friday night. What are the odds she comes up with some doctors note or excuse.
    I hear a lot of people are looking for details or overtime ops to witness this historic occasion!

Unregistered
    I hear a lot of people are looking for details or overtime ops to witness this historic occasion!
    I will definitely be working a detail that night to be in person to witness her log onto the radio for night shift. We need to invite the media.

Unregistered
    SRO's what happen today at one of the elementary schools with SGT. JG?

Unregistered
    SRO's what happen today at one of the elementary schools with SGT. JG?
    On the Cad screen she was at Lee Health and another Sergeant was observed driving her car away from the Elementray school. Can someone advise?

Unregistered
    If LG is hurt and not mobile. Who is going to push her around in a wheelchair? Well I guess Newhouse is not doing much.

Unregistered
    On the Cad screen she was at Lee Health and another Sergeant was observed driving her car away from the Elementray school. Can someone advise?
    One of the SRO's advised me tonight that Sgt. JG apparently fainted for no apparent reason and she had to be transported to the hospital, god only knows for what. I guess she will not be showing up for night shift on Friday night. The city needs to hire an outside investigation company to follow her.

Unregistered
    One of the SRO's advised me tonight that Sgt. JG apparently fainted for no apparent reason and she had to be transported to the hospital, god only knows for what. I guess she will not be showing up for night shift on Friday night. The city needs to hire an outside investigation company to follow her.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsTnM2Y4VgE

Unregistered
    Did she faint when she started thinking about working night shift and no vacation time for Thanksgiving, Christmas nor New Years.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast