Count Down to Night Shift
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Count Down to Night Shift

Based on the memo sent out to each employee on city email. Sgt. JG is scheduled to begin working night shift in approximately 2 weeks. Since the memo was distributed behind closed doors she has cried every possible reason or excuse in the world why she can’t work night shift. Fellow officers keep track of this breaking story to find out if she makes it to night shift or if for some last minute injury sidelines her on FMLA until January when she starts working day shift patrol. A Las Vegas betting line wager has been established.

Unregistered
    10 days until night shift duties. She has never worked night shift in her entire career as a supervisor. She was assigned to night seven years ago, but she screwed over Jason Pate and she remained on day shift. This is the reason why the Pate's cant stand her.

Unregistered
    She wasn't on the Cad screen today. Can one of you SRO's explain were Sgt. JG is hiding.

Unregistered
    And this thread is about someone that has cost tax payers more money than building a new police station with all of her fake injury claims. Aflac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izKm3N8HMv4

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And this thread is about someone that has cost tax payers more money than building a new police station with all of her fake injury claims. Aflac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izKm3N8HMv4
    Post of the year... 👏 Hands down

Unregistered
    Jackie is now out for foot injury

Unregistered
    I went and threw myself down outside the chiefs office today and wept uncontrollably because I did not get promoted. His secretary watched for a few minutes then told me he wasn't there. She was nice enough to make me an appointment to try again tomorrow.

Unregistered
    Is this what the argument was about Friday night amongst the SRO's at the Fort Myers High football game. Some of the SRO's at the game got pissed off when they all heard about Sgt. JG stepping in a hole next to the football field and claiming another injury. The SRO's are done with her. Good luck night shift officers.

Unregistered
    Not out of work quite yet, she will save her recent documented injury for each time she calls out sick for night shift duties. Her modus operandi is to have a documented fake injury every 6 months or so. With a documented injury every 6 months she has the benefit of calling out sick with out using sick or vacation time. Also each time she visits the doctor for her weekly doctors appointments, she receives a large check from AFLAC. What a Scam?

Unregistered
    JG has always been like this. Ask anyone who has any time in. On the road dodging calls. Always latches on to the distraught family during the worst of times. I have been there for the last three tragic loss of officers lives and her actions were all about her. Every year at the range there was always a mystery injury. Whenever she gets "injured" she is always by herself.

Now I have absolutely no use for DD. I just hope he continues to see through her dog and pony show and she never gets promoted again.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast