Open Carry while Fishing. Basic police work - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It would seem that cops would be pro 2a and open carry. Still Florida law. You can’t change that. You gonna take my gun when I am walking to the gun range from the parking lot too? Clowns. Misfits of the South
    You better load up. Never know when that bear will attack you at South Pointe Park.

Unregistered
    The really sad park is you didn’t know the fss. Hey quick idea instead of 56ing and *****ing about admin how about read up on 790 Just a thought.

Unregistered
    The really sad park is you didn’t know the fss. Hey quick idea instead of 56ing and *****ing about admin how about read up on 790 Just a thought.
    So be sad and go cry in the corner. Nobody cares about 790. We care about keeping people SAFE. If that means disarming a bunch of yahoos and investigating to make sure they are in compliance with the law then so be it. The price you pay for open carrying while fake fishing.

Unregistered
    So be sad and go cry in the corner. Nobody cares about 790. We care about keeping people SAFE. If that means disarming a bunch of yahoos and investigating to make sure they are in compliance with the law then so be it. The price you pay for open carrying while fake fishing.
    Yea he looked like a real threat. Covered in cameras with a fishing pole. Most real cops would call that a clue. Doesn’t matter you are a tool on YouTube with 1 million views plus. Keep up the solid work! Case is being appealed. it apparently it isn’t over. The owner of leo affairs chip de block along with Tampa Officers used you video as what not to do in their podcast viewed over 150,000 times on this site. Keep thinking you did a good job. Your an amazing peace keeper!

Unregistered
    Oh shiz don’t go to Texas MBPD officers. Everyone is open carrying there because that state is cool. You ladies would be drawing down on everyone! rflmao help! Help! Send backup these citizens have guns! Oh my gawd. They are exercising the rights! Help 10-3 10-33 traffic citizens with guns. Hey don’t look at the car next to you there might be a Vet with a ccw. I bet you ladies pull him out at gun point. Disgusting. Uh dispatch I got an former Marine with a ccw send back up we going smoke this dude! Lmao. Stay safe in that crime ridden city.

Unregistered
    I see the beach tacticool lawsuit team is now laying in wait in the parking lot at the range waiting for people to open carry from their car to the range. Hey it’s a quick arrest and get you out of have to take calls. Nice! Good thinking

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12