Open Carry while Fishing. Basic police work
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Open Carry while Fishing. Basic police work

Just now watching a video with over 1
    Million views of your agency and the lack of basic understanding of 790. Dude why can you sit in your cars and ***** all shift about admin vs read the fss? Not one of you read the dam law that he kept trying to explain to you. I really hope this has been taught during in service training from now on. 1 million views of 10 cops who don’t know basic law. Super job. That kid clowned you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Million views of your agency and the lack of basic understanding of 790. Dude why can you sit in your cars and ***** all shift about admin vs read the fss? Not one of you read the dam law that he kept trying to explain to you. I really hope this has been taught during in service training from now on. 1 million views of 10 cops who don’t know basic law. Super job. That kid clowned you
    Dear Keyboard Warrior,

That case just went to federal trial. You may want to read the federal decision before you come on here and run your rooster holster...

Unregistered
    Hey twerp, read the federal decision that was just handed down. Officers were allowed to stop and detain these clowns. If they had shot someone, you’d still be on here crying. Go to sleep.

Unregistered
    https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...-fishing-pier/

Kick Rocks

Unregistered
    Hey twerp, read the federal decision that was just handed down. Officers were allowed to stop and detain these clowns. If they had shot someone, you’d still be on here crying. Go to sleep.
    Wow...that's the best you've got? You read that our officers acted within the scope of their authority and you come up with a "what if? Scenario...

You want me to go to sleep? Maybe you should wake up jack ass. Twerp? You must be like 80 years old...

Unregistered
    Wow...that's the best you've got? You read that our officers acted within the scope of their authority and you come up with a "what if? Scenario...

You want me to go to sleep? Maybe you should wake up jack ass. Twerp? You must be like 80 years old...
    you and your band of misfits got handled while pretending to fish and then your clown attorney got handled in court. No payday for you fools. And you’re “activism” hasn’t changed a thing.

Unregistered
    No soup for you!

Unregistered
    you and your band of misfits got handled while pretending to fish and then your clown attorney got handled in court. No payday for you fools. And you’re “activism” hasn’t changed a thing.
    What kind of cops are you? Our 2nd Amendment should be protected not destroyed!

Unregistered
    It would seem that cops would be pro 2a and open carry. Still Florida law. You can’t change that. You gonna take my gun when I am walking to the gun range from the parking lot too? Clowns. Misfits of the South

Unregistered
    It would seem that cops would be pro 2a and open carry. Still Florida law. You can’t change that. You gonna take my gun when I am walking to the gun range from the parking lot too? Clowns. Misfits of the South
    With all your "Open Carry Activism" and "forcing" an encounter with LE on this Statute all it will do eventually is get it amended and changed where you wont have it anymore. I see this statute being amended in the future and you will have nobody but yourself to blame. Just like the Florida Police Chief up north who is already sitting down with law legislators to have it amended.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast