No Netmotion

Thread: No Netmotion

Unregistered

No Netmotion

These 4 updates to DumbCop have been amazing. CAD filters jacked up. CAD filters won’t stay. Now NetMotion is X7. The stupid OneDrive isn’t working so I can’t open any files on my desktop. Can’t open a Blood Draw Packet, arrest cover page, off duty invoice, some subpoenas won’t open. It’s been down since noon and 8 hrs later it’s still down. I’m not a computer nerd, so I have no clue what this stupid OneDrive is good for, but what I do know is when NetMotion goes down, the entire computer goes down. At least MobileForms will still let you local log in. What a soup sandwich.

Unregistered
    My question is are the powers that be even working on this? Do they even care that those of us on the road have to struggle with this issue?

Unregistered

Retards

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These 4 updates to DumbCop have been amazing. CAD filters jacked up. CAD filters won’t stay. Now NetMotion is X7. The stupid OneDrive isn’t working so I can’t open any files on my desktop. Can’t open a Blood Draw Packet, arrest cover page, off duty invoice, some subpoenas won’t open. It’s been down since noon and 8 hrs later it’s still down. I’m not a computer nerd, so I have no clue what this stupid OneDrive is good for, but what I do know is when NetMotion goes down, the entire computer goes down. At least MobileForms will still let you local log in. What a soup sandwich.
    Dear tim roufa. Please kill yourself. You are hands down the damn worst ever at computers. Do you even have a group of people that test this shit first. This is most jacked up it’s ever been. Get off your ass and do something or quit. I sure will be happy when they go ahead and make you lt colonel too. Wtf ever.

Unregistered

Garbage

Well it’s been almost a week and still nothing……..

Unregistered
    Dear tim roufa. Please kill yourself. You are hands down the damn worst ever at computers. Do you even have a group of people that test this shit first. This is most jacked up it’s ever been. Get off your ass and do something or quit. I sure will be happy when they go ahead and make you lt colonel too. Wtf ever.
    Roufa is living proof that you can rise the ranks to major and never have been good at anything. Heck, he’s never even left Tallahassee.

Unregistered
    Roufa is living proof that you can rise the ranks to major and never have been good at anything. Heck, he’s never even left Tallahassee.
    Burchnell anyone

Unregistered
    Roufa. That guy

Another GHQ deadweight, and with a lot of weight.

Unregistered
    If it’s how it works in the military, one drive is basically a email everyone has access too. What you put in, someone else can take out on a different computer.