What’s your thoughts on IG resignation - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Newhouse this is what you call KARMA!!!!

Unregistered
    You know so much genius explain karma

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All you keyboard warriors. Why are you working here when you’re SO SMART! Your knowledge is immeasurable and your ethics the same. Why don’t you man up and post your names or be big boys and make an appointment with the Chief and express your discord to him? Or make an appointment with the IG and let him know? But then we wouldn’t want to take our masks off prior to Halloween….you have one more day folks before your masks come off. Thank you I.T. Unit! Freedom of speech is one thing but knowing who all of you are…..PRICELESS!!!
    What are you talking about?

Unregistered
    This will all be blamed on the former city manager and it will go away. It was his job to control the new police department project not the PD even though Roger thinks to seems to think it was all him. Now maybe we can give him a shift to run

Unregistered
    You know so much genius explain karma
    It’s a big boy word. Keyboard warriors don’t know….go back to grammar school boys!

Unregistered
    It’s a big boy word. Keyboard warriors don’t know….go back to grammar school boys!
    Come on boys let’s sing it together…I love you. You love me. We’re a perfect family…you know the rest geniuses right?? BARNEY FOR SHIFT SUPERVISOR!!!! You all can relax purple is the new color!!!!

Unregistered
    In a perfect world, we could only hope DD throws out his back while doing his Popeye Stomp the Yard march/ Alpha Phi Alpha clap off.. Then Granny Nanny JG could push him around in a wheel chair. Trivia question, who is taller DD or Webster.

Unregistered
    In a perfect world, we could only hope DD throws out his back while doing his Popeye Stomp the Yard march/ Alpha Phi Alpha clap off.. Then Granny Nanny JG could push him around in a wheel chair. Trivia question, who is taller DD or Webster.
    DD and Sgt Campbell dance off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX40MHKlA4A

Unregistered
    DD and Sgt Campbell dance off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX40MHKlA4A
    This place is a embarrassment

Unregistered
    Post the investigation so we can read it! Resume, Resignation, Regrets, I guess it’s all the same these dayz.
    Public record idiot get it from PSB

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast