Fukcimg priorities

Unregistered

Fukcimg priorities

A little birdy told me that some of you got nasty grams about parking in certain a parking space at your office, yet nobody has mentioned the fact that every day during shift change and peak hours, patrol has to handle the multitude of unmanned school crossings. Which exacerbates the critically short manpower and basically taking down entire patrol squads. Leaving no deputies to handle calls. Wait, this is the HCSO after all… I meant, leaving nobody to handle HOLDING CALLS.

Where are this agencies priorities? Our leaders too busy worrying about parking spaces, break room refrigerator cleaning dates, and planing office Christmas parties? This agency has lost all control of the school crossings and that function needs to go back to the county.

Why don’t the agency stop pocketing the budget they get to handle the school crossings and give it to the school system. That way each individual school or school security can handle them. Obviously the HCSO does what it does best, pocketing the budget and dumping the problem on an already shorthanded patrol.

Who suffers in the end? Us? kids? complainants on holding calls? Who cares huh? Just don’t park there!!!!! We wouldn’t want anyone to have to walk to far to their office.

Not my problem, I work nights, but it still sucks because I thought I was working for the elite! I guess not.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A little birdy told me that some of you got nasty grams about parking in certain a parking space at your office, yet nobody has mentioned the fact that every day during shift change and peak hours, patrol has to handle the multitude of unmanned school crossings. Which exacerbates the critically short manpower and basically taking down entire patrol squads. Leaving no deputies to handle calls. Wait, this is the HCSO after all… I meant, leaving nobody to handle HOLDING CALLS.

Where are this agencies priorities? Our leaders too busy worrying about parking spaces, break room refrigerator cleaning dates, and planing office Christmas parties? This agency has lost all control of the school crossings and that function needs to go back to the county.

Why don’t the agency stop pocketing the budget they get to handle the school crossings and give it to the school system. That way each individual school or school security can handle them. Obviously the HCSO does what it does best, pocketing the budget and dumping the problem on an already shorthanded patrol.

Who suffers in the end? Us? kids? complainants on holding calls? Who cares huh? Just don’t park there!!!!! We wouldn’t want anyone to have to walk to far to their office.

Not my problem, I work nights, but it still sucks because I thought I was working for the elite! I guess not.
    In order to see REAL change on this issue, a kid will have to get run over at a crosswalk, or a kid will have to get kidnapped in broad daylight thanks to no coverage on the road. It is what it is.

Unregistered

A little birdy, huh? GTFO with that cute crap! If you don’t like it then march your cowardly butt into the major’s office and demand they make YOUR priorities THEIR priorities or else you’ll quit. Show everyone how tough you are and have a resignation memo in hand. If you don’t do this then you’re a hypocrite and a lying fraud idiot!

Unregistered
    The owner of a large corporation of a large corporation a few years ago went to visit a new facility and saw all the reserved parking spots. He told his driver to take him to a hardware store and he bought black spray paint. When he returned he painted over the reserved signs and told management that they were not better than the rank and file and if they wanted to park closer they should get there earlier. He further stated that The signs were to be removed.

Unregistered
    The owner of a large corporation of a large corporation a few years ago went to visit a new facility and saw all the reserved parking spots. He told his driver to take him to a hardware store and he bought black spray paint. When he returned he painted over the reserved signs and told management that they were not better than the rank and file and if they wanted to park closer they should get there earlier. He further stated that The signs were to be removed.
    Cool story, bro. Maybe that large corporation is hiring.

Unregistered
    A little birdy, huh? GTFO with that cute crap! If you don’t like it then march your cowardly butt into the major’s office and demand they make YOUR priorities THEIR priorities or else you’ll quit. Show everyone how tough you are and have a resignation memo in hand. If you don’t do this then you’re a hypocrite and a lying fraud idiot!
    Listen to this compete clown job