Positive thought of the day - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When the majors and captains present with a tied house evil case they successfully worked I will do one
    I’ve seen people file successful [admin] charges for Ties House Evil violations before. Is not impossible.

Unregistered
    So maybe they should send those cases out for us to read and learn from. They say they want tied house evil cases but no one is qualified to train others on how to successfully do it.

Unregistered
    So maybe they should send those cases out for us to read and learn from. They say they want tied house evil cases but no one is qualified to train others on how to successfully do it.
    I agree, and think that goes for most detailed Beverage Law training. If we have any left at all, we are losing what “experts” we may have left on how to work specific cases very quickly.

Unregistered
    I agree, and think that goes for most detailed Beverage Law training. If we have any left at all, we are losing what “experts” we may have left on how to work specific cases very quickly.
    I don’t mean to sound like a whiner but tied house evil is very complicated to read and when you ask people questions they just pass you off on someone else. I don’t think any good supervisor should tell you to work something they have zero knowledge e about.

Unregistered
    There no point to learning Tied House Evil. Each year theres a bill to do away with it so it’s only a matter of time. Then you have the big case down here that TP made a back door deal on another example of the yahoos in Tally undermining the agents.

Unregistered
    positive thought is lieutenants are at the meeting and nobody is posting here that’s not a coincidence

Unregistered
    positive thought is lieutenants are at the meeting and nobody is posting here that’s not a coincidence
    The LTs are too busy swimming the hotel pool together to post on here

Unregistered
    I’m not wearing any panties!!!

Unregistered
    That’s a hell of a visual!

Unregistered
    boy toys in the hot tub is where next captains will be chosen?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234