New Major - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Major

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be a fi#*ken idiot. This is the worst we have ever been. In a period of 6 months our agency has plummeted to an abyss. We have been guided by a narcissist who only cares about himself. The new majors are coming because he is going to demote or get fired. Which do you think he will do? The CM has his puppet and his name is Rand and if he doesn’t do what he wants he will lose his four stars. Not going to happen. This is embarrassing to have our city run by a thug and our agency run my a spineless snake
    Another misguided lost soul. No one is getting demoted. RELAX FRANCIS...You are the only embarrassment to all LEO'S and humans. If it's so bad, get the F out. Oh sorry your file is so jacked up couldn't get hired for a mall security job. GFY!

Unregistered
    Maybe this is the reason for the County dispatching for us 4 nights a week. Supposedly to cut OT. Is it to pay newcomers salaries?
    WTF are you talking about?

Unregistered
    Another misguided lost soul. No one is getting demoted. RELAX FRANCIS...You are the only embarrassment to all LEO'S and humans. If it's so bad, get the F out. Oh sorry your file is so jacked up couldn't get hired for a mall security job. GFY!
    RR we know this is you. Please retire already and let AB take over. AB will get us back in the game. Officers are leaving at massive numbers. No one wants to be an FTO. Just go!!

Unregistered
    RR we know this is you. Please retire already and let AB take over. AB will get us back in the game. Officers are leaving at massive numbers. No one wants to be an FTO. Just go!!
    Lmao damage control plan.

Unregistered
    RR why should I get the **** out. I will just wait for them to fire your dumb ass and then we will have a real Chief. You are just a puppet and an embarrassment. But glad you read these post so you know how we most of us feel about you. And you may ask why we don’t tell you in your face, that’s because you are a vindictive racist that will use your rank to screw us. So GFY

Unregistered
    RR why should I get the **** out. I will just wait for them to fire your dumb ass and then we will have a real Chief. You are just a puppet and an embarrassment. But glad you read these post so you know how we most of us feel about you. And you may ask why we don’t tell you in your face, that’s because you are a vindictive racist that will use your rank to screw us. So GFY
    Rookies!!!

Unregistered
    You must be a fi#*ken idiot. This is the worst we have ever been. In a period of 6 months our agency has plummeted to an abyss. We have been guided by a narcissist who only cares about himself. The new majors are coming because he is going to demote or get fired. Which do you think he will do? The CM has his puppet and his name is Rand and if he doesn’t do what he wants he will lose his four stars. Not going to happen. This is embarrassing to have our city run by a thug and our agency run my a spineless snake
    You are definitely an outsider and have no clue. Fake news!! You are trying to divert attention to BS! Everyone else is laughing at you. We all know who you are. Stupid!

Unregistered
    You are definitely an outsider and have no clue. Fake news!! You are trying to divert attention to BS! Everyone else is laughing at you. We all know who you are. Stupid!
    So far from being an outsider. Spot ON!!’

Unregistered
    So far from being an outsider. Spot ON!!’
    Who Cares!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12