firing of longtime employees - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Finally transport got a real Sergeant, maybe now those lazy, useless deputies in that unit will finally have to work for a change.

Unregistered

Sure, but

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Um Forensics since the inception of the division…sorry but I call BS on this one
    No actually we’re all high risk employees! Thanks

Unregistered
    Its sick time, its meant to be used. You think this place gives a shit about you after you die? The sheriff gives you a nice little speech and funeral as required and thats it, you’re replaced in a few months and forgotten about. No wonder a majority if you old cucks are a bunch of miserable, divorced, alcoholics, you never take time off to enjoy yourselves.

Unregistered
    Cheating is unacceptable and cause for termination as the deputy’s integrity is nonexistent! I speak of a the young morons treating the facilities like their playground, acting worse than the POSs that are housed there. Ones that have relatives in admin getting away with being unprofessional, and banging other deputies behind their spouses backs. And how about two deputies almost fighting over some BS childish drama. Now one of those deputies is banned from working with other deputies. Pretty sad that such people work at LCSO and are an embarrassment to the badge.
    Yeah because Hart is a scumbag POS who doesn’t know what he’s doing and is a snitch when he’s confronted. We all know what happened.

Unregistered
    Its sick time, its meant to be used. You think this place gives a shit about you after you die? The sheriff gives you a nice little speech and funeral as required and thats it, you’re replaced in a few months and forgotten about. No wonder a majority if you old cucks are a bunch of miserable, divorced, alcoholics, you never take time off to enjoy yourselves.
    Sack up and show up to work. When you don’t they force people on mandatory work days who also don’t want to be at work come to work, because of you. Time to grow up.

Unregistered
    First off, no one gives a crap about Corrections. You barely have to have a GED to work there and they all need way more to do!

I’m certified but why do we need certified over every civilian department? I don’t understand the concept. You are right, there are many Civilian getting promoted based on being friends with Holloway.

Unregistered

Grow Up Time

First off, no one gives a crap about Corrections. You barely have to have a GED to work there and they all need way more to do!

I’m certified but why do we need certified over every civilian department? I don’t understand the concept. You are right, there are many Civilian getting promoted based on being friends with Holloway.
    Time to grow up little boys and girls. "Friends" of the administration have always been hired and taken care of in the history of the sheriff's office and every single sheriff's office in the state of Florida and in the corporate world and everywhere else. This must be your first job? You can whine and complain about how unfair life is and watch it pass you by or support the system and go places. There. Sesame Street time is over

Unregistered
    I am so saddened by what is happening. Jenna Clark fired nine months to her 30 years, communications personnel dismantled with long timer Beck Stoddard on night shift (sending her a message to retire). Karen Ciofani downgraded, they needed her and Jennas director positions for friends of the Sheriff and undersheriff. So sad, the family feeling is gone. And they blame it all on the FORMAL DISGRUNDLED EMPLOYEES (heard by Ann Marie many time in the hallway). they dont even realize current employees are so scared to say or do anything but they do speak out to those who have left. they hate the environment and have always loved coming to work until now!
    Regarding Clark, Took almost 20 years but there is a God.

Poor Becki and the Rest it's truly sad.

Unregistered
    Time to grow up little boys and girls. "Friends" of the administration have always been hired and taken care of in the history of the sheriff's office and every single sheriff's office in the state of Florida and in the corporate world and everywhere else. This must be your first job? You can whine and complain about how unfair life is and watch it pass you by or support the system and go places. There. Sesame Street time is over
    corruption, nepotism, a moral and ethical nightmare. Yet let’s wear uniforms and pretend we are awesome. Disgusting. Maybe next time the snake will kill the rat.

Unregistered
    Hey Jenna, we hear Hendry is hiring....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast