COB must resign - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: COB must resign

Unregistered

Attention Span

Now I understand why HPD is a f***ing JOKE. Your attention span is so f***ing SHORT! I thought you guys were discussing about how to get rid of your pathetic chief and his friends ((command staff )but instead you are whining about how much the next man is making. Typical… R.I.P. Lt. Graham and Ofc. Chirino .

Suicide is real. Food for thought.. What is stopping the next officer from walking into the police station?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You only tell half a story. The financial urgency came about after failed negotiations . Then it took educated lawyers years to fight. Lots of non vested officers suffered during that time. So I guess Wadsworth was on the losing team that year ? Lunch menu please
    Let’s use our brain here. The negotiations failed because the city was already crying broke and following suit of what agencies in Miami dade did which was filing for financial urgency. There’s no question that every Officer whether vested or not suffered during that time. But your not gonna sit here and tell me Wadsworth single handily did that which is why you have such an obsession with bringing him up and blaming him for shit he didn’t have anything to do with.

Unregistered
    Now I understand why HPD is a f***ing JOKE. Your attention span is so f***ing SHORT! I thought you guys were discussing about how to get rid of your pathetic chief and his friends ((command staff )but instead you are whining about how much the next man is making. Typical… R.I.P. Lt. Graham and Ofc. Chirino .

Suicide is real. Food for thought.. What is stopping the next officer from walking into the police station?
    No one is denying that suicide is real and deserves much more attention than what it receives but your also wrong in trying to use that as a reason to get rid of people you don’t like.

What about all the SWAT guys that just completely disowned him. What a brother hood that is. What about things he could have been dealing with from serving in the marines or things in his personal life. One person did not drive him to do what he did. And none of us will ever know the real reason. But stop using this as a platform to try to fulfill your own agenda.

Unregistered

Stop whining about BS and grow some balls !

It’s important than address the situation and stop whining about BS. And dumb ass it’s not just one person, it’s command staff so Wake the f**k up and What agenda will I have; besides cleaning up a sh*t hole police department but I see you prefer to continue whining about the next man.

Unregistered
    It’s important than address the situation and stop whining about BS. And dumb ass it’s not just one person, it’s command staff so Wake the f**k up and What agenda will I have; besides cleaning up a sh*t hole police department but I see you prefer to continue whining about the next man.
    I did address the suicide portion of this thread. How are you saying command staff is at fault for this? Please share the information you have otherwise this is not a logical statement. I’m clearly not the one whining about the next man I’m speaking straight facts explaining to the person who is how they are wrong. Your agenda is blaming command staff for someone committing suicide which makes no sense unless your privy so some top secret information. And the topic of this thread is COB must resign sounds like that’s one person. You clearly have some sort of beef with command hence using this as your agenda to try to get rid of COB and the rest of command.

Unregistered

R.I.P. Chirino and Graham .. you will be missed!

Again I guess you don’t want to have an intelligence conversation. Because you use this sight to ***** about everyone else instead of dealing with the problem at hand. You need to educate yourself about suicide in law enforcement and I’m sorry that everyone is not as strong as you and believe that BS that we are all brothers and sisters in blue.

But you use this sight to whine about the next officer and how much money he is making or you are using this sight to make childish comments. Grow the f*ck up or better yet step to person you have the beef with, Mr. Police Officer.

I love working for this agency. I don’t care for childish games or how much ass you have to kiss to be a supervisor and the disrespect we have for others that we disagree with.

R.I.P. my brothers ( Chirino and Graham )

Unregistered

What a joke

Today with all the fakeness. The command and people within the department have John l’s blood in their hands and they kicked him out of SWAT for no reason and then today they act like nothing happened. It’s a slap in the face to his family and people that know the truth.

Unregistered

Bullies in Commnad Staff and SWAT

I hope John’s parents sue the city for causing John to be mentally broken down everyday when he went to work. The blood is on their hands. Believe that.

Unregistered
    I hope John’s parents sue the city for causing John to be mentally broken down everyday when he went to work. The blood is on their hands. Believe that.
    This place has always been full of bullies like Wadsworth

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123