COB must resign - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: COB must resign

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is a useless pig.

The attorneys for Twane Dobard filed a complaint that Detective Keith Wadsworth did not disclose for months DNA results that showed Dobard’s DNA was not on the knife used to kill tourist Domenico Perruccio.
    Most of us were happy with " He is a useless pig" .

Unregistered
    Most of us were happy with " He is a useless pig" .
    You sound like a bunch a useless spectators who have accomplished nothing in your career and get off on criticizing others for shit you could never dream of achieving. Take your unhappy salty ass and go reflect on yourself and your career before you start pointing fingers at other people.

Unregistered
    You sound like a bunch a useless spectators who have accomplished nothing in your career and get off on criticizing others for shit you could never dream of achieving. Take your unhappy salty ass and go reflect on yourself and your career before you start pointing fingers at other people.
    Wadsworth who ?
    120,000.00 a year pension with 2 % COLA

DROP account with one and a half to 2 million collecting 8 %. Totaling about 10,000.00 a month in intrest.

13th check most years.

Gets cake job handed to him by COB at HPD for another 100,000.00 a year.

Never misses lunch.

Oh yeah, that Wadsworth. I know him.

Me, I hump the road and cant get a decent contract.

Unregistered
    Wadsworth who ?

DROP account with one and a half to 2 million collecting 8 %. Totaling about 10,000.00 a month in intrest.

13th check most years.

Never misses lunch.

Those are just rough number estimates of course. Call pension office for exact numbers under public records

Unregistered
    Wadsworth who ?

13th check most years.

Never misses lunch.

How can you hate on someone for what they received contractually? Him and any other person who did their full thirty years and retired during the time span of that particular contract received the same rough number estimates listed above give or take a little bit of the salary due to overtime from being in homicide. But there is also overtime available to people on the road if they sign up to work it. He was also a PBA rep and helped negotiate that contract.

Did not get a cake job handed to him and certainly is not making 100,000 doing it lol

As far as getting a decent contract we need to come together to form ideas for negotiating all the time not just three months before a contract is up. We also need to support the city officials who favor police and influence decisions that are made with our contract year round and not just when a negotiation is approaching.

We cannot fault someone because they received something we didn’t. If you were smart maybe you would ask him for insight on how to get some of those things back for our contract.

Unregistered
    How can you hate on someone for what they received contractually? Him and any other person who did their full thirty years and retired during the time span of that particular contract received the same rough number estimates listed above give or take a little bit of the salary due to overtime from being in homicide. But there is also overtime available to people on the road if they sign up to work it. He was also a PBA rep and helped negotiate that contract.

Did not get a cake job handed to him and certainly is not making 100,000 doing it lol

As far as getting a decent contract we need to come together to form ideas for negotiating all the time not just three months before a contract is up. We also need to support the city officials who favor police and influence decisions that are made with our contract year round and not just when a negotiation is approaching.

We cannot fault someone because they received something we didn’t. If you were smart maybe you would ask him for insight on how to get some of those things back for our contract.
    You must be on your knees in front of Wads right now taking a wad.

Unregistered
    You must be on your knees in front of Wads right now taking a wad.
    Lmao after all that was written this is your response?! Your clearly not capable of an intelligent conversation. So in that case you can go take your ignorant ass with your **** in your hand and continue jacking off desperately wishing someone was in front of you on their knees taking your wad lmao Clearly you aren’t getting any action

Unregistered

If I were smart I would ask, wasn't Wadsworth on the 2011 negotiation team that lost all of our benefits and resulted in pay rollbacks ?
    I think I'll limit his insight to a lunch menu.

Unregistered
    If I were smart I would ask, wasn't Wadsworth on the 2011 negotiation team that lost all of our benefits and resulted in pay rollbacks ?
    I think I'll limit his insight to a lunch menu.
    This is another example of you clearly not being intelligent or just misinformed one of the two. Those pay and benefit cuts had nothing what so ever to do with negotiations. What do you think someone just said “hey I think I will negotiate away all my shit just for hell of it”. Does that even sound logical to you? The city claimed financial urgency which resulted in them illegally making those pay and benefit cuts. This was deemed illegal which resulted in receiving those things back in 2019.

Unregistered
    This is another example of you clearly not being intelligent or just misinformed one of the two. Those pay and benefit cuts had nothing what so ever to do with negotiations. What do you think someone just said “hey I think I will negotiate away all my shit just for hell of it”. Does that even sound logical to you? The city claimed financial urgency which resulted in them illegally making those pay and benefit cuts. This was deemed illegal which resulted in receiving those things back in 2019.
    You only tell half a story. The financial urgency came about after failed negotiations . Then it took educated lawyers years to fight. Lots of non vested officers suffered during that time. So I guess Wadsworth was on the losing team that year ? Lunch menu please

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast