COB must resign
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: COB must resign

Unregistered

COB must resign

COB must be destroyed. Him and his cronies created a petty investigation that eventually caused one of the best supervisor to sig 7 himself. Very sad. I miss him daily and those a-holes have blood on their hands. I hope they do not have plans to attend his funeral. They have lost the support of the rank-and-file.

Unregistered

sheep dogs

HPD is a disgrace and your command staff is a JOKE and the officers are sheep dogs. Your administrative pick and choose what officers they want to support but you all wear the same uniform and you all risk your life just like the next man. You are valued more DEAD than ALIVE. You all should be ashamed. And any officer that has the balls to stand up for what is right. He or she is bullied, slandered, and ostracized by others. So where is the support??? Don’t cry Now !!!! Stop being cowards.. you are Power in Numbers !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    COB must be destroyed. Him and his cronies created a petty investigation that eventually caused one of the best supervisor to sig 7 himself. Very sad. I miss him daily and those a-holes have blood on their hands. I hope they do not have plans to attend his funeral. They have lost the support of the rank-and-file.
    He looks like Uncle Fester from the Addams Family

Unregistered
    COB has destroyed morale in this department. The proper people who can look into the treatment of JG are being informed of the situation. Chris, you and your worthless friends can have your power and your fat pensions. It will never clean the blood from your hands. I hope you wake up screaming every night knowing you caused this. Soon you will have to answer for your actions.

Unregistered
    COB has destroyed morale in this department. The proper people who can look into the treatment of JG are being informed of the situation. Chris, you and your worthless friends can have your power and your fat pensions. It will never clean the blood from your hands. I hope you wake up screaming every night knowing you caused this. Soon you will have to answer for your actions.
    Has the Chief been made aware that we have a dental plan ?

Unregistered

Karma your day is coming

Has the Chief been made aware that we have a dental plan ?
    JG should have been Chief for Hollywood. We need someone who is fair across board and treat people of all race same. He will be miss. Plantation investigation need to look in his file. Hollywood department is Joke.

Unregistered
    What do you expect from a guy who brought back Wadsworth ?

Unregistered
    What do you expect from a guy who brought back Wadsworth ?
    What the **** is your obsession with Wadsworth say something in person or identify yourself on here instead of being a keyboard warrior hiding behind “unregistered”. If not stfu and keep it moving.

Unregistered
    What the **** is your obsession with Wadsworth say something in person or identify yourself on here instead of being a keyboard warrior hiding behind “unregistered”. If not stfu and keep it moving.
    He is a useless pig.

The attorneys for Twane Dobard filed a complaint that Detective Keith Wadsworth did not disclose for months DNA results that showed Dobard’s DNA was not on the knife used to kill tourist Domenico Perruccio.

Unregistered
    Stay in point here. COB needs to go. Start a vote of no confidence. If our reps don’t comply go over their heads and each of us send a letter to the Wazir to get rid of this piece of $hit. He doesn’t deserve to be part of this organization any more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast