Airport ICT or SWAT - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Drew is a shady piece of crap. Causes nothing but problems. Watch your back Weston, he cannot be trusted. We had a party the moment he left!
    You’ve been having parties out there for the last ten years. Which is precisely why you’ve had catastrophic results out there. Everyone is waiting to see what you guys are going to f@ck up next.

Unregistered

Airport twelve days of Christmas

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five golden BCAD telephone rings ordering command what to do, four birds calling in brawls at Spirit terminal, three French hen command stooges, two lying brass turtle doves, and a creepy fat phuck with binoculars in a pear tree.

Unregistered
    On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five golden BCAD telephone rings ordering command what to do, four birds calling in brawls at Spirit terminal, three French hen command stooges, two lying brass turtle doves, and a creepy fat phuck with binoculars in a pear tree.
    Bawahaa, hahahahhaha

Unregistered
    The problem with ICT isn’t the guys it’s Sgt. Ed Dildorama who has his lips permanently affixed to the captains azz. Exactly what hours does this guy work? 4-10s? 5-8s? More like 3-6s with an hour at the gym and 2 hours for lunch.

Unregistered
    The problem with ICT isn’t the guys it’s Sgt. Ed Dildorama who has his lips permanently affixed to the captains azz. Exactly what hours does this guy work? 4-10s? 5-8s? More like 3-6s with an hour at the gym and 2 hours for lunch.
    3-6’s lol, that’s hilarious.

Unregistered
    Sounds like DRUUUUU “the rat” Cardarelli.

Poor guys, it has now become an obsession.
    ICTICTICTICTICTICTICTICTICTICTICTICTICTICTICTICTIC TICTICTICTICTICTICTICTICICICTICTICTICTFICTUICTCICT KICTICTYICTOICTU

Unregistered
    Drew we here at the airport hope you seek help soon. Listen my friend, you have been kicked out of everywhere. Maybe it’s not “THEM” maybe it’s “YOU”

Reset , reevaluate, and chill. You are pushing 60yrs old. Move on .

Best wishes,

D3

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920