Corrections aren’t get as much as police officers

Unregistered

Corrections aren’t get as much as police officers

Attention all units
    Bargaining Unit Members,
    I am happy to let you know that we have worked through all of the language issues in the attached drafts of the Rank and File and Supervisory collective bargaining agreements, and are pleased to present them for your review. It’s the best we could do. Even though this contract does not meet the needs created by the current CPI, this will be my first accomplishment in thirty years as a PBA leader. We don’t use professional negotiators as previously mentioned but we saved money that can be used for more lavish trips, our luxury SUVs, our free lunches and dinners, our credit cards, and yes our salaries which some think it’s outlandish. We recognize that this is not a good contract but it is the best given our limited skills. We wanted to give you as much time as possible to look through them so that you could ask any questions you may have, whether via email at the informational sessions this Wednesday, at the voting location, or in a call to the PBA. As you review, remember that the*underlined language*is new, the language*struck through*is existing language being removed, and the remainder is existing language that is not changing.
    If you have a question,*you would like answered via email, please direct your question to Andrew Axelrod at*andrew@dcpba.org. I know he doesn’t return calls promptly but maybe the secretaries can answer for him. Again, you can also call the PBA during business hours at (305) 593-0044, or attend the informational sessions on the first floor of the PBA on Wednesday, October 13 from 7 - 10 a.m. and 1 - 4 p.m.
    Voting will be held on October 20, 2021, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the MDPD Northside District (799 NW 81 Street), at the PBA (10680 NW 25 Street) and at the Park & Ride at the Turnpike and SW 152 Street.
    We look forward to seeing everyone’s frown soon

Unregistered
    It’s on obvious. At least Mr Riviera included us and made us feel like we were one team.