HR Committee. Where's the Report?

Unregistered

HR Committee. Where's the Report?

Did this H.R. Study just disappear? What was the outcome? Did the results expose serious issues that someone didn't think should be made public?

I'm sure there are a lot of Hurt feelings but we deserve to know what the results are now!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did this H.R. Study just disappear? What was the outcome? Did the results expose serious issues that someone didn't think should be made public?

I'm sure there are a lot of Hurt feelings but we deserve to know what the results are now!
    It’s public record, you should request it pass it out.

Unregistered
    We should not have to ask for it. We need to see everything that was reported to the group and what their conclusions were and what recommendations were made.

Not releasing it or just hoping we forgot about it makes me think that there were some really serious issues that were brought up and Command doesn't want to deal with it. More than likely the problem the problem is them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We should not have to ask for it. We need to see everything that was reported to the group and what their conclusions were and what recommendations were made.

Not releasing it or just hoping we forgot about it makes me think that there were some really serious issues that were brought up and Command doesn't want to deal with it. More than likely the problem the problem is them.
    Call them out on their issues then. Stop speculating and come with proof, unless your scared.

Unregistered
    Yes it disappeared. Yes scared of retribution which is very real.