Vile organization is decaying all over.

Unregistered

Vile organization is decaying all over.

How Long do we, as members, continue to tolerate this vile institution (PBA) that is decaying anyway. Do we remain content with the perpetual failure which will equate to incalculable misery.
    Their (Stahl and Greenwell) constant comeback is tarred by their inability to move forward or get meaningful things accomplished. That’s why they write about success but can never point out any specific success. If they had any, they would be parading those items in everyone’s faces like only a narcissist can do.

Unregistered
    What the PBA fails to understand is that I pay them to say what I can’t. I pay dues to be covered if I get in a jam.
    I don’t pay dues so they can show up and give me a Burger King hamburger from a fancy food truck that isn’t used as a good truck. I do t pay to see loads of selfies, or read self serving editorials.
    Get me benefits and fix my health insurance rates, my retirement benefits, and speak up for us.
    Car shows, dominoes, and cigars don’t do a thing for me. And, I resent that my dues are being used for that crap

Unregistered
    David has surprised me. I expected so much more from him. While I personally do not know Steadman, those that worked Hammocks did not have good things to say so I based my thoughts on that info. But, David I knew for many years. I felt he would be more transparent, more open minded, and more honest. I’m very surprised and sad about it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    David has surprised me. I expected so much more from him. While I personally do not know Steadman, those that worked Hammocks did not have good things to say so I based my thoughts on that info. But, David I knew for many years. I felt he would be more transparent, more open minded, and more honest. I’m very surprised and sad about it.
    Lies lies !

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it.

Unregistered
    Steadman, you suffer from mythomania and pseudologia fantástica

Unregistered
    How Long do we, as members, continue to tolerate this vile institution (PBA) that is decaying anyway. Do we remain content with the perpetual failure which will equate to incalculable misery.
    Their (Stahl and Greenwell) constant comeback is tarred by their inability to move forward or get meaningful things accomplished. That’s why they write about success but can never point out any specific success. If they had any, they would be parading those items in everyone’s faces like only a narcissist can do.
    The PBA has become stagnant because the current leadership never possessed a vision as to how to move forward. They are doing nothing more than treading water and taking your money. This explains why they are attaching themselves to others who have shown growth and a positive direction. It’s clear that they have become a leech feeding off the success of others. This goes for Florida PBA as well. They are nothing more than a shell of their former self. There are no visionaries, no leaders, no great contracts, no meaningful legislation passed. Not much of anything. They’ve become “insurance” salesmen selling you a service (attorney) that you hope you never need to use.

Unregistered
    The PBA has become stagnant because the current leadership never possessed a vision as to how to move forward. They are doing nothing more than treading water and taking your money. This explains why they are attaching themselves to others who have shown growth and a positive direction. It’s clear that they have become a leech feeding off the success of others. This goes for Florida PBA as well. They are nothing more than a shell of their former self. There are no visionaries, no leaders, no great contracts, no meaningful legislation passed. Not much of anything. They’ve become “insurance” salesmen selling you a service (attorney) that you hope you never need to use.
    No one has said it better !!!!

Unregistered

The movement continues

PBA losing units all over. Hollywood PD and Pines PD are in the process of leaving. Miramyhas already left the PBA.
    North Miami is in the process and sunny isles beach pd is talking to FOP.
    Leadership at the PBA is the worst ever.