Rod I hope we didn’t disrupt your sleep
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Rod I hope we didn’t disrupt your sleep

Last night our brother died while confronting a bad guy. He gave the ultimate sacrifice. Horrific loss as all in the line of duty are.
    Where was PBA President? Snoring away. He couldn’t be bothered. That’s another clear sign he will never and can never be our voice.

Unregistered
    It’s more than obvious that Hollywood officers don’t mean much to Rod. Officer Chirino meant a lot to us. He was our brother.
    Marano, who is retired from the PBA, responded to the news faster than Rod. Please spare us any phony attempt of caring Rod. We know know we don’t matter. We knew that they moment you told us to leave the PBA during our meeting.

Unregistered
    Thank you for FOP, IUPA, Teamsters for your immediate condolences. It’s been rough with the loss of two of our own. I’m sure our own PBA will evidently get around to sending theirs but it’s not a priority at the moment.

Unregistered
    We have to remember that Rod is not, and will never be, in the same league as **** Brickman or Jeff Marano, or even Pat Hanrahan.
    Rod is in waaaaaay over his head in this role at the PBA. His subordinates follow his lead so he exudes sub par and that’s what we get from the entire organization

Unregistered
    FOP put out several sincere condolences out on Facebook but nothing from the PBA. On one hand I’m not surprised and in the other hand I am surprised and disgusted at Rod and the PBA. It just further proves that we are only good for dues so Rod can continue to have free lunches, trips, and open bars everywhere he goes- work related or not.

Unregistered
    I know it’s time to mourn and I know many cards have been signed already but some like myself have not yet signed and as a result of the recent despicable behavior towards the death of my brother. Yes, I said my brother because all HPD officers are my brothers and sisters. Rod, you have never adopted that philosophy.
    I’m ready to sign that card to sao from PBA.

Unregistered
    It must be a PBA thing to not respond to situations when an officer is shot. The best man at my wedding works at Miami Dade Police and they had a shooting where two dorsal officers were shot outside their HQ building. It also happens to be down the street from the PBA office. It happened around 11ish. The PBA was notified but they were on their way to lunch and didn’t respond. It wasn’t until hours of pestering that they showed up.
    You can imagine how pissed off Doral and Miami Dade cops were. I guess the PBAs (Broward and Miami Dade) have the same policy in place. Cops are on their own with the PBA

Unregistered
    Funny how Rod originally said leave the PBA, who cares. Now, he’s trying to butter us up. I guess he realized his luxury lifestyle is coming to an end. Sweat it out Rod but it’s time for us to part ways and move on.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how Rod originally said leave the PBA, who cares. Now, he’s trying to butter us up. I guess he realized his luxury lifestyle is coming to an end. Sweat it out Rod but it’s time for us to part ways and move on.
    ROD...relying on dues. Hey bring your CC statement to the next meeting and lets see about those Tallahassee trips and diners.

Unregistered
    I don’t know about y’all but all that wine and dining on our dime is taking a toll on the waist lines of the Broward PBA. Damn they’re eating good!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast