Question ????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question ????

Unregistered

Question ????

How does one become a senior member/ Captain LEO Affairs when they never ever were a law enforcement officer ???. Thought this site was for LEO's to vent !!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    You post with a registered log in.. it accumulates the number of posts you write.... assigns ranks. Silly and meanjngless.

Leoaffairs is not solely for PD use.

Unregistered
    I have a question.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    You post with a registered log in.. it accumulates the number of posts you write.... assigns ranks. Silly and meanjngless.

Leoaffairs is not solely for PD use.
    I believe the intention was a place for LEOs to come talk to each other. It literally says “the voice of law enforcement online”. Unfortunately, it was infiltrated by crazies, like yourself, and A.S. Etc….

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    it was infiltrated by crazies, like yourself, and A.S. Etc….
    Truer words have never been spoken.

I believe the intention was a place for LEOs to come talk to each other. It literally says “the voice of law enforcement online”. Unfortunately, it was infiltrated by crazies, like yourself, and A.S. Etc….
    Yall can talk to each other everyday.. ya don't need Leoaffairs for that. You also have a union but is apparently unhelpful.

As for intended participants,, I suggest you go read again.. besides this forum being clear it welcomes the public, it is a place to discuss police related matters. They also intended folks to register but they allow anonymous posting for those who fear retribution for their posts.. I get it..

Sadly, instead of talking real issues.. like Leos and the Mentally Ill, or maybe cops under attack.. we get the same old azzhatz.. setlling old scores or pushing their personal agendas.. fueling the anti cop BS.

PS.. You might also recall Cops are part of the Govt.. and the public, both funds and provides oversight.. but hey you have clearly forgotten or never read the oath real cops swear too..

Unregistered
    Yall can talk to each other everyday.. ya don't need Leoaffairs for that. You also have a union but is apparently unhelpful.

As for intended participants,, I suggest you go read again.. besides this forum being clear it welcomes the public, it is a place to discuss police related matters. They also intended folks to register but they allow anonymous posting for those who fear retribution for their posts.. I get it..

Sadly, instead of talking real issues.. like Leos and the Mentally Ill, or maybe cops under attack.. we get the same old azzhatz.. setlling old scores or pushing their personal agendas.. fueling the anti cop BS.

PS.. You might also recall Cops are part of the Govt.. and the public, both funds and provides oversight.. but hey you have clearly forgotten or never read the oath real cops swear too..

Now that is funny. We have never seen you push a personal agenda RFLMAO. Don’t you have better things to do? Shouldn’t you be out ruining someone’s career? Why are you even here?
    You are the epitome of cancel culture in my opinion. Run for office. Too scared?

Unregistered

LMAO, is it Saturday night already, is she (fill in the blank) or something. First you have no business being a senior member/captain, you never were a leo or even in a related profession. You spew ur crap on civilians, ok I guess its an open forum but, you are misrepresenting yourself with those made up titles. Someone reading for the first time would or might believe you have some leo insight, which is far from the truth. Your just a citizen with an agenda, which is of course mental health issues, which you do have as your issues. You got what you want special treatment, so special, no one wants to respond, they do but fear you have your issues and dont want to end up on a IA, because well you have the ear of the same persons we are continuously talking about. The only person here who has an agenda is you. You climbed on your soapbox and made your issues, our issues. Remember when U were anticop, I do !!! Swearing at and cussing us so cut the crap. You got what U wanted, preferential treatment

LMAO, is it Saturday night already, is she (fill in the blank) or something. First you have no business being a senior member/captain, you never were a leo or even in a related profession. You spew ur crap on civilians, ok I guess its an open forum but, you are misrepresenting yourself with those made up titles. Someone reading for the first time would or might believe you have some leo insight, which is far from the truth. Your just a citizen with an agenda, which is of course mental health issues, which you do have as your issues. You got what you want special treatment, so special, no one wants to respond, they do but fear you have your issues and dont want to end up on a IA, because well you have the ear of the same persons we are continuously talking about. The only person here who has an agenda is you. You climbed on your soapbox and made your issues, our issues. Remember when U were anticop, I do !!! Swearing at and cussing us so cut the crap. You got what U wanted, preferential treatment
    You are a funny one... ain't too bright, but funny.

Unregistered
    You are a funny one... ain't too bright, but funny.
    Well pop open another bottle, Captain Crazy has spoken, why don't you just stay on your NPCC forum and spout your BS along with all the other know it all wanna bee's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast