Who wrote the note Jersey shore parody

Unregistered

Who wrote the note Jersey shore parody

Dear chief,

While you went home early for the weekend I saw multiple people walking around the station with no mask. I know you don’t wear a mask either but i just thought as a fellow black person you might want to know about this. Also my mental health is in jeopardy every time I am around people and since this job requires me to be around people i might not be fit for duty.

Sincerely Biden Supporter

Unregistered

please flush toilets after you are finished

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear chief,

While you went home early for the weekend I saw multiple people walking around the station with no mask. I know you don’t wear a mask either but i just thought as a fellow black person you might want to know about this. Also my mental health is in jeopardy every time I am around people and since this job requires me to be around people i might not be fit for duty.

I will investigate this.

Maglione, Rick
    Title: Major
    Phone: (954) 828-5000
    Email: Email

Unregistered

Unprofessional behavior by Hernandez

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear chief,

Arrogant and pompous, Hernandez needs to be educated on proper procedure.

In the absence of any factual evidentiary basis in this record that the detainee posed a particularized threat to the officers different from any other investigatory stop, I believe the initial handcuffing was illegal and constituted an impermissible seizure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZIg7ni8Wx4