Marley Criminal Prosecution

Unregistered

Marley Criminal Prosecution

Unregistered
    So now we have to worry about CIU charging us when dirtbags get hurt when they resist? That charge is a reach, at best, and hopefully Trey gets a real attorney and takes it to trial.

Unregistered

Charges

Obviously, we all have to worry about every step we take around here now, even though the mentality of "taking people to boomtown" has been reinforced by supervisors including the patrol captain. I haven't seen the video but Det. Marley has been in a unit which absolutely pushed this mentality Anyone having seen them in action cannot deny that of which they get away with!

As for CIU, I doubt that Sgt. Parker wanted to write the affidavit but was placed in that spot

We've got trouble here folks, probably no more than other places...except we make a lot less.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As for CIU, I doubt that Sgt. Parker wanted to write the affidavit but was placed in that spot
    That's a cop out for a chicken-sh!t affidavit. Sometimes doing the right thing isn't easy and simply going along with it because the boss says makes you just as guilty.

Unregistered
    They track this guy down at home and he states he does not recall the incident but then claims victim status and wishes to prosecute? Something fishy here fellas. Head hunting season.

Unregistered
    Everyone is under scrutiny. Too much good ole boy shenanigans of the past. The admin is covering their rears. Just another day in the political heated Highlands County system. At least Blackman is semi transparent for the most part.