Resignation wreckage - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh my gosh, here we go with the prison, sued or killed line again, and again, and again.
    Yea
    Noticed it was not being mentioned anymore so I stepped up. I think that person is gone now.
    Bet you think Det Winters and Mason the dog are just so cute and just eat up them Twitter posts? while not noticing that we have not gotten training for dealing with auditors. The job did not give one crap until a few of our brass got audited. Then they put out a vague power point written by a deputy. Hey legal! Where are you? This agency too busy making social media content than looking out for us.

Unregistered
    Yea
    Noticed it was not being mentioned anymore so I stepped up. I think that person is gone now.
    Bet you think Det Winters and Mason the dog are just so cute and just eat up them Twitter posts? while not noticing that we have not gotten training for dealing with auditors. The job did not give one crap until a few of our brass got audited. Then they put out a vague power point written by a deputy. Hey legal! Where are you? This agency too busy making social media content than looking out for us.
    Audited? By who?

Unregistered
    Looks like things have been much quieter on this site since he, or she, left the agency. Works out for you and the brass don’t it? Now we can keep playing these squid games while being critically short staffed at the risk of getting put in prison, sued, or killed. Nice job robot. Hope you are proud.

Yes puzzie, I am proud! I am in Patrol and always have been. I don't gaf about brass and I don't worry about going to prison or getting sued because I know my job and stay safe.

Getting killed? That can happen anywhere these days, hero. My azz is still here doing what you're too much of a puzzie to do.

Unregistered
    Audited? By who?
    If you don’t know, then you are not in the shiit.

Unregistered
    That’s a typical bullshit answer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123