PBA vs. IUPA - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PBA vs. IUPA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We pulled out of the Florida PBA 4 years ago, when our members finally realized how inept the PBA was at representing us. We were dealing with a multitude of issues from City Hall, A Police Chief who sought internal affairs cases for anything possible, and repeated losses in our contract negotiations. We sorely needed representation from a strong and dedicated organization, such as IUPA.

IUPA has answered that call, and even exceeded the promising level of expectation that I had in the very beginning. Their dedicated personnel, all the resources that have been provided to us, and record of accomplishment have been truly astounding.

I sincerely hope that all our brother and sister Officers throughout the state switch to IUPA, and I will do anything possible to help them understand how great a decision it was for us to join.
    What agency are you from? PBA has been great for our IA/grievance cases and our pay is up almost 20% over last 3 years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    what agency are you from? Pba has been great for our ia/grievance cases and our pay is up almost 20% over last 3 years.
    sarasota police department

Unregistered
    What agency are you from? PBA has been great for our IA/grievance cases and our pay is up almost 20% over last 3 years.
    So GREAT people are leaving because of money, I/A's,low morale etc. ..etc.

Unregistered
    So GREAT people are leaving because of money, I/A's,low morale etc. ..etc.
    ***yawn*** Same line as always. Who’s left because of IA’s or low morale recently? No one. Two are going to Port Authority who were in SRO, and one to CCPD. All three had barely any time on and are not a huge loss.

Unregistered
    ***yawn*** Same line as always. Who’s left because of IA’s or low morale recently? No one. Two are going to Port Authority who were in SRO, and one to CCPD. All three had barely any time on and are not a huge loss.
    I feel port authority is quite the step down

Unregistered
    Ok..Mr. PBA I'm an expert trained labor negotiator, let's see you work your magic on the next contract negotiation. Starting salary should be at least$60k and max out $80-85k 12-13 yr step...we are soooo behind agencies North-South-East -and West of us and I'm not talking Hendry County. So Yes, attrition is coming very soon if you don't produce and so will your beloved PBA😂😂😜🤪

Unregistered
    I feel port authority is quite the step down
    That's your opinion, they all left and got a raise, and it is a fact that they left for moral , like the other two veteran FMPD guys who left after working here for 20 plus years and now work for port authority. Plus the Airport is represented by IUPA, not the big bad PBA.

Unregistered
    Who went to the airport????

Unregistered
    Grievance cases???are you fuc$ing kidding me, that whole process is a fuc$ing joke and is a waste of time, this needs to change completely whether we stay PBA or go with IUPA.

Unregistered

More bso- input

Our agency is looking to leave the PBA ...is BSO happier with IUPA???
    Yes very happy, the PBA sucks!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast