PBA vs. IUPA - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: PBA vs. IUPA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    😂 officer of the month. Come on little boy you have to be kidding that’s all you can come up with. I have been in 3 different shootings at my last agency. Who gives two shts about little paper award. Guess your the little tough guy who sits under people’s desk on his knees waiting for them to come back so you can give them that o face.your so big a bad why don’t you put your name out here and can have a talk face to face an show me how big you are.
    Total fukin LIAR....NOBODY. laterals into FMPD 20-25 YOA from any agency with your resume...MARICON!!
    entiéndelo ... Soy dos veces Oficial del año ... funkin pendejo ... chupa mi pinga ... MARICON!!!

Unregistered
    Total fukin LIAR....NOBODY. laterals into FMPD 20-25 YOA from any agency with your resume...MARICON!!
    entiéndelo ... Soy dos veces Oficial del año ... funkin pendejo ... chupa mi pinga ... MARICON!!!
    😆 proves my point on how ignorant and stupid people are at this agency. Can’t even speak English. Now go figure. Guessing this is either one of the lazy traffic turds or some idiot from admin. None of you at that agency have a resume to show for. Good luck trying to find someone to hire you lames

Unregistered
    😆 proves my point on how ignorant and stupid people are at this agency. Can’t even speak English. Now go figure. Guessing this is either one of the lazy traffic turds or some idiot from admin. None of you at that agency have a resume to show for. Good luck trying to find someone to hire you lames
    Millennial Maricon, we shall call you.. got your ass handed to you on LEO AFFAIRS 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕💩-HEAD

Unregistered
    Millennial Maricon, we shall call you.. got your ass handed to you on LEO AFFAIRS 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕💩-HEAD
    Yea I bet lol. Your moms calls me a lot worse when I have her tied up in the bed

Unregistered
    Yea I bet lol. Your moms calls me a lot worse when I have her tied up in the bed
    Millennial MARICON...really resorting to Mom insults...you fukin Twat ..you need a Jones Walker beat-down you 💩-bag

Unregistered
    Millennial MARICON...really resorting to Mom insults...you fukin Twat ..you need a Jones Walker beat-down you 💩-bag
    Lol to bad I go no where near that shit whole. Come out to west district an I’ll give you a good old Edison mall beat down. You prolly belong in Jones walker broke a&&

Unregistered
    Lol to bad I go no where near that shit whole. Come out to west district an I’ll give you a good old Edison mall beat down. You prolly belong in Jones walker broke a&&
    Sounds like your afraid of working North like real cops do.... Maricon Puto!!

Unregistered
    Sounds like your afraid of working North like real cops do.... Maricon Puto!!
    I am to busy working your wife with my North Pole in her mouth

Unregistered
    I am to busy working your wife with my North Pole in her mouth
    Don't have a wife.... enjoying my GREAT DANE MARICON🦮🐕

Unregistered
    Don't have a wife.... enjoying my GREAT DANE MARICON🦮🐕
    Of course you are you nasty a&&

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast