PBA vs. IUPA - Page 13
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: PBA vs. IUPA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for your questions. IUPA membership dues are $45.00 a month. There is no cap on coverage and once you vote IUPA in as your new union, IUPA will take over all existing IA’s, grievances, disciplinary procedures, arbitrations, contract negotiations etc. Ask yourself this…

Why doesn’t the PBA provide a Labor Attorney to negotiate your contract?
    Why is the PBA’s negotiating skills so ineffective that PBA had to go to impasse?
    Why has the PBA allowed your salaries to lag so far behind?
    Why doesn’t the PBA allow the membership to vote on political endorsements?
    Why does the PBA leadership push their own agenda and refuse to listen to the memberships concerns?
    No one cares about what the IUPA. The only reason your even being mentioned is because fake cop Gaide wants your guys here. No one wants your a$$ here. From what I read your organization is absolute trash and have done a crappy job. Lol $45 bucks a mont you better look else we’re losers. Funny thing is it’s people like trash bag Gaide and the little GVI tools that want a garbage organization like you here.
    Piss off

Unregistered
    Why doesn't anyone ask the most important question. Will IUPA still provide Olive Garden like the PBA does? At least all u can eat Sioup, Salad and Breadsticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Why doesn't anyone ask the most important question. Will IUPA still provide Olive Garden like the PBA does? At least all u can eat Sioup, Salad and Breadsticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol maybe they will upgrade too Applebee’s

Unregistered
    Switching to IUPA makes a lot of sense. They provide labor attorneys at the table for negotiations and impact bargaining. The PBA business model is outdated and ineffective. Central Florida and South Florida are switching to IUPA in droves:

Hallandale PD
    Broward County SO
    Indian River SO
    Vero Beach
    Port St. Lucie PD
    St Lucie SO
    South Daytona PD
    Port Orange PD
    Indian River Shores PD
    Indian River Corrections

These PDs have all made the leap to IUPA from the PBA in the past several years. IUPA produces results. Recently IUPA got the Volusia County Sheriffs Office their largest raises ever with a STEP plan. The average deputy will make anywhere from 24-36% higher wages as a result of this contract. It’s really a no brainer!

Unregistered
    Switching to IUPA makes a lot of sense. They provide labor attorneys at the table for negotiations and impact bargaining. The PBA business model is outdated and ineffective. Central Florida and South Florida are switching to IUPA in droves:

Hallandale PD
    Broward County SO
    Indian River SO
    Vero Beach
    Port St. Lucie PD
    St Lucie SO
    South Daytona PD
    Port Orange PD
    Indian River Shores PD
    Indian River Corrections

These PDs have all made the leap to IUPA from the PBA in the past several years. IUPA produces results. Recently IUPA got the Volusia County Sheriffs Office their largest raises ever with a STEP plan. The average deputy will make anywhere from 24-36% higher wages as a result of this contract. It’s really a no brainer!
    Don’t you guys cover Miami dade police?

Unregistered
    Don’t you guys cover Miami dade police?
    They cover Broward Sheriff's Office.

Unregistered
    Don’t know who that is but I’ll give you a hint. I am between the ages of 20-25, white male and works on Charlie 😉
    Wow!!! sounds like a *****ing feud with Gaide..I'll tell ya what I'd take Gaide to war with me than some 20-25 year old pompous ass🖕😎

Unregistered
    Wow!!! sounds like a *****ing feud with Gaide..I'll tell ya what I'd take Gaide to war with me than some 20-25 year old pompous ass🖕😎
    Gaide isn’t nothing nor is he a cops cop. He hasn’t done nothing to prove he is worth being the president of anything. Especially with that wack boots he wears and sitting in a office some where hiding. So you show me something or shut yo mouth little bitty man

Unregistered
    Gaide isn’t nothing nor is he a cops cop. He hasn’t done nothing to prove he is worth being the president of anything. Especially with that wack boots he wears and sitting in a office some where hiding. So you show me something or shut yo mouth little bitty man
    Ok...tough guy 1-2 yrs on fukin patrol betcha never been in a shooting, betcha never been officer of the month or multiple years...have a seat betch!!!🖕

Unregistered
    Ok...tough guy 1-2 yrs on fukin patrol betcha never been in a shooting, betcha never been officer of the month or multiple years...have a seat betch!!!🖕
    😂 officer of the month. Come on little boy you have to be kidding that’s all you can come up with. I have been in 3 different shootings at my last agency. Who gives two shts about little paper award. Guess your the little tough guy who sits under people’s desk on his knees waiting for them to come back so you can give them that o face.your so big a bad why don’t you put your name out here and can have a talk face to face an show me how big you are.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast