IUPA vs PBA

Thread: IUPA vs PBA

Unregistered

IUPA vs PBA

Our agency South of you is looking to vote PBA out...are you happy with IUPA??

Unregistered
    We pulled out of the Florida PBA 4 years ago, when our members finally realized how inept the PBA was at representing us. We were dealing with a multitude of issues from City Hall, A Police Chief who sought internal affairs cases for anything possible, and repeated losses in our contract negotiations. We sorely needed representation from a strong and dedicated organization, such as IUPA.

IUPA has answered that call, and even exceeded the promising level of expectation that I had in the very beginning. Their dedicated personnel, all the resources that have been provided to us, and record of accomplishment have been truly astounding.

I sincerely hope that all our brother and sister Officers throughout the state switch to IUPA, and I will do anything possible to help them understand how great a decision it was for us to join.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We pulled out of the Florida PBA 4 years ago, when our members finally realized how inept the PBA was at representing us. We were dealing with a multitude of issues from City Hall, A Police Chief who sought internal affairs cases for anything possible, and repeated losses in our contract negotiations. We sorely needed representation from a strong and dedicated organization, such as IUPA.

IUPA has answered that call, and even exceeded the promising level of expectation that I had in the very beginning. Their dedicated personnel, all the resources that have been provided to us, and record of accomplishment have been truly astounding.

I sincerely hope that all our brother and sister Officers throughout the state switch to IUPA, and I will do anything possible to help them understand how great a decision it was for us to join.
    Thank you for your input... brother in blue-FORT MYERS POLICE DEPARTMENT

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our agency South of you is looking to vote PBA out...are you happy with IUPA??
    Thanks for the input...what about Mickey McHale being a veteran SPD officer and PBA bigshot did he try helping you guys??