Dep Ramirez likes to arrest cops
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Dep Ramirez likes to arrest cops

I guess the brotherhood is truly dead in Palm Beach. I wouldn't arrest the average citizen for sleeping in their car after drinking. Deputy Ramirez on the other hand took it upon himself to arrest a fellow LEO who was sleeping it off in a car, parked in a parking space, in a parking lot. Now you are probably saying well he must have been dispatched and had no choice. You're wrong, this is his idea of proactive police work. Ramirez, you are obviously too scared to arrest a real violent criminal. Hope you feel good about yourself. You and your Sergeant, Bennedict Arnold, deserve to get the scumbag of the year award.

Unregistered
    I hope this isn't true. I am disgusted.

Unregistered
    Doesn't show him making the arrest. Leaves a lot of your info as questionable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doesn't show him making the arrest. Leaves a lot of your info as questionable.
    He called his sergeant like a coward. He could’ve done the right thing.

Unregistered
    So it went from he arrested him to he notified the Sergeant. Facts stand that he did not arrest him so your bashing the guy for an arrest he didn't make.

Unregistered
    This makes me believe that you are the arrestee whining about your circumstance.

Unregistered
    This makes me believe that you are the arrestee whining about your circumstance.
    No but I know him. Just to be clear, you guys find a cop sleeping in his car and you call the sergeant instead of doing the right thing. Some brotherhood.

Unregistered
    Ramirez is a coward for not being able to make a decision on his own. The same decision he should make for the average citizen who decides to sleep it off rather than drive. Way to go PBSO bunch of losers

Unregistered

fools

Cameras rolling every where you clowns, what the hell was he supposed to do? Risk his job because some idiot wants to drink too much? Get over it.

Unregistered
    Cameras rolling every where you clowns, what the hell was he supposed to do? Risk his job because some idiot wants to drink too much? Get over it.
    He doesn’t have a bwc. He’s a rat coward.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast