Uniform External Vests - PBA Hello? - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s face it some of us just stink. I hope people have good hygiene. The exterior vest looks like a life preserver. Now stfu about the sloppy vest.
    Sloppy by who's standards? Who cares? The choice is between a vest and back problems after retirement.

Unregistered
    SPPD, LPD, PPPD, GPD, CPD issue them to whoever wants them. Rather than wait for workers comp lawsuits it would be smarter to transition to them. How many scientifically backed studies do we need to show how they reduce wear and tear on the body.

Unregistered
    SPPD, LPD, PPPD, GPD, CPD issue them to whoever wants them. Rather than wait for workers comp lawsuits it would be smarter to transition to them. How many scientifically backed studies do we need to show how they reduce wear and tear on the body.
    If you want something done around here you have to mention the magic word to Bob's lawyers - "liability"

Money talk, BS walks.

Unregistered
    Goes to show that we are not leading at anything, we are following albeit at a very slow pace. It's disgraceful that even SPPD is beating us when it comes to equipment and shifts.

Unregistered
    So I guess external vests will turn our new awful generation into quality deputies? You mean you will show up to work on time? Actually handle your calls and maybe use force when needed? Take control of anything or stop complaining for 5 minutes? If the vests will fix these issues I'm all in.

Unregistered
    So I guess external vests will turn our new awful generation into quality deputies? You mean you will show up to work on time? Actually handle your calls and maybe use force when needed? Take control of anything or stop complaining for 5 minutes? If the vests will fix these issues I'm all in.
    Nope, they will all be busy making Tic Toc videos

Unregistered
    The same could be said about any generation in this field. The outgoing generation always talks crap about the incoming. No one is perfect but you would rather complain about it on here than help your coworker grow. If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem.

Unregistered
    The vests have nothing to do with the new generation but it will help the current generation from developing back problems before they retire.

Unregistered
    The vests have nothing to do with the new generation but it will help the current generation from developing back problems before they retire.
    So since I’m from the old generation and have sustained back injury I guess I will be entitled to disability compensation. Not to worry even if you get your vest you’ll still complain it’s part of the new generation D N A.

Unregistered
    So since I’m from the old generation and have sustained back injury I guess I will be entitled to disability compensation. Not to worry even if you get your vest you’ll still complain it’s part of the new generation D N A.
    You will have to sue Coleman and Rice for not providing vests to prevent your back injury.

While you admit that you deserve compensation for you back injury because you were not provided vests you denigrate the ones still on the job for requesting vests to prevent the type of back injury you suffered. Quite the hypocrite you are.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast