Uniform External Vests - PBA Hello?
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Uniform External Vests - PBA Hello?

Uniform style external vests that have some room for a few things off your belt are main stream now. When will the PBA ask for these as an option? We don’t need the full tactical Molle vest to look like we are invading a country. But the half Molle/uniform blend vests are the beat of both worlds. Not that our PBA reps ever ask anyone for input on contract negotiations. I’m not sure how they determine what they are asking for at all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Uniform style external vests that have some room for a few things off your belt are main stream now. When will the PBA ask for these as an option? We don’t need the full tactical Molle vest to look like we are invading a country. But the half Molle/uniform blend vests are the beat of both worlds. Not that our PBA reps ever ask anyone for input on contract negotiations. I’m not sure how they determine what they are asking for at all.
    LOL, both pba and fop are only good for taking your dues

Unregistered
    LOL, both pba and fop are only good for taking your dues
    Both are a waste of money.

Neither has ever initiated any changes in uniform or equipment.

Unregistered
    I don’t understand why they don’t bring it to the sheriff and then do a vote for all members on it. If they did the sheriff could go for it

Unregistered
    I don’t understand why they don’t bring it to the sheriff and then do a vote for all members on it. If they did the sheriff could go for it
    I really hope you don't believe that the PBA is going head to head with the sheriff. Both the PBA and FOP are worthless, ever consider why all the "reps" get the transfers

Unregistered
    There is a simple reason why we don't have vests yet - it wasn't THEIR idea. Someone else publicly suggested it and they did not like it. If you want something to happen you have to use back channels and hope the idea gets pushed up the COC to the command staff who might show it to the sheriff. Praying helps. So they can take credit for it because they care about the troops's safety and health. Otherwise it ain't going to get done.

Unregistered
    The unions didnt come up with the idea for external vests because none of them are on tic toc. Maybe if you email them some of your tactical bad a$$ social media posts and videos they will get on board 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    The unions didnt come up with the idea for external vests because none of them are on tic toc. Maybe if you email them some of your tactical bad a$$ social media posts and videos they will get on board 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Exterior vest are good to hide sloppy uniforms. Therefore slugs can wear them a whole week without cleaning them. The the Tic Tok factor is still in play.

Unregistered
    Exterior vest are good to hide sloppy uniforms. Therefore slugs can wear them a whole week without cleaning them. The the Tic Tok factor is still in play.
    They can wear pants, socks and underwear for a week without washing them so what difference do exterior vests make? None. What about showers and deodorant? Is the administration going to regulate those too? Talk about employer overreach.

Exterior vests are a mainly a health issue to prevent bad backs. Plus there are some tactical advantages.

Unregistered
    They can wear pants, socks and underwear for a week without washing them so what difference do exterior vests make? None. What about showers and deodorant? Is the administration going to regulate those too? Talk about employer overreach.

Exterior vests are a mainly a health issue to prevent bad backs. Plus there are some tactical advantages.
    Let’s face it some of us just stink. I hope people have good hygiene. The exterior vest looks like a life preserver. Now stfu about the sloppy vest.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast