Hello I’m Seth
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hello I’m Seth

My name is Seth. I’ve worked possession and sales to underage , perhaps the occasional sfs investigation. That somehow makes me qualified to skip LT and be the newest captain who thinks he knows more about ABT than anyone else. I look forward to visiting your office.

Unregistered
    Me donna Me salty

Unregistered
    At least Carolyn had to interview. The north region is a total scam. Why couldn’t that position be down here where most people are?

Unregistered
    Because you are too smart and elite to work with the feds.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least Carolyn had to interview. The north region is a total scam. Why couldn’t that position be down here where most people are?
    Which means Carolyn is a second string choice. They appointed captains before and after her so if she had to interview she’s just captain out of necessity

Unregistered
    Because you are too smart and elite to work with the feds.
    What color is the sky in your world? The only feds youre going to meet here are the ones getting new hires on foodstamps.

Unregistered
    My name is Seth. I’ve worked possession and sales to underage , perhaps the occasional sfs investigation. That somehow makes me qualified to skip LT and be the newest captain who thinks he knows more about ABT than anyone else. I look forward to visiting your office.

Say whatever softens the sting of your bitter tears but you have to admit something good is happening for hard working people and they seem to be concentrated in Panama district
    Agent to captain
    Lieutenant to captain
    Lieutenant to major
    Agent to sheriff’s lieutenant
    Agent potential to lieutenant
    All in the last year or so.
    No other office can claim that. Be happy for our own.

Unregistered
    We don’t want him or his good will tour here in the south. He can stay up there where all the magic is happening.

Unregistered
    Which means Carolyn is a second string choice. They appointed captains before and after her so if she had to interview she’s just captain out of necessity
    She wasn’t the second string she was the first!

Unregistered
    Say whatever softens the sting of your bitter tears but you have to admit something good is happening for hard working people and they seem to be concentrated in Panama district
    Agent to captain
    Lieutenant to captain
    Lieutenant to major
    Agent to sheriff’s lieutenant
    Agent potential to lieutenant
    All in the last year or so.
    No other office can claim that. Be happy for our own.
    You forgot Agent to Police chief.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast