Hi I’m Lenny Burgess & I want to be YOUR chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right. Bella knows this. But seems DW2 is doing the same. He now has quite a growing number of hook ups around the City. Chk out his wannabe 'golf girl'
    Everybody is in the pot. MA, the Parks chica rica, the one with ASSets, the HR hookup. The list goes on. Guy is either well hung or filthy rich. Let's see IA cover this in MPD like NMB.

Unregistered
    Hey guys I’m always available & kinda bored & feel somewhat forgotten
    if you think you’d like me back I wouldnt say no- I still feel My best years are ahead of me and I never felt I had the opportunity to fulfill my legacy, RB
    PS - I know you didn't like me constantly kissing Mary Raynor's ass ever single day. Not to worry, I hear she moved out of the city so I won't be doing that anymore. If I'm brought back I could again go to public meetings with the mayor and promise not to hire white people - he likes that. Naturally, I would have to reinstate my snitch network - Edgar and NYPD Adam. These guys kept me fully informed everytime one of you farted. I would also bring back Jeffie as major. Don't worry, you won't even know he is there. I'm sure that you all would love me changing every policy three times a week again. I've been working on my truthfulness also. If brought back, I will not deny ordering you to do whatever when wrong. Yes, I will try to occasionally own up to "some" of my stupid ass orders. Your's truly Form Chief RB.
    PS Again - I love you Edgar. 💕

Unregistered
    PS - I know you didn't like me constantly kissing Mary Raynor's ass ever single day. Not to worry, I hear she moved out of the city so I won't be doing that anymore. If I'm brought back I could again go to public meetings with the mayor and promise not to hire white people - he likes that. Naturally, I would have to reinstate my snitch network - Edgar and NYPD Adam. These guys kept me fully informed everytime one of you farted. I would also bring back Jeffie as major. Don't worry, you won't even know he is there. I'm sure that you all would love me changing every policy three times a week again. I've been working on my truthfulness also. If brought back, I will not deny ordering you to do whatever when wrong. Yes, I will try to occasionally own up to "some" of my stupid ass orders. Your's truly Form Chief RB.
    Thats some funny and true shit right there!!!

Unregistered
    I love you too my Dear Ray Ray Sweetie Pie. 💏

Unregistered
    Lol Edgar would run to the chiefs office for everything!

Unregistered
    Gossip queen Edgar has no life outside the Pd.

Unregistered
    Little Edgar must have never developed beyond tattle tailing to the teacher in kindergarten.

Unregistered
    Maybe he can retrieve your balls, I hear Raynor has one in her bag and Holloway keeps the other on her mantle.

Unregistered
    Maybe he can retrieve your balls, I hear Raynor has one in her bag and Holloway keeps the other on her mantle.
    Question: Did former chief RB Phucktard voluntarily surrender his balls to them or did they just reach down and take them from him? Does he even know they are missing? Maybe he actually had his two snitches, EG and AL, out looking for his balls.

Unregistered
    Question: Did former chief RB Phucktard voluntarily surrender his balls to them or did they just reach down and take them from him? Does he even know they are missing? Maybe he actually had his two snitches, EG and AL, out looking for his balls.
    By far the most useless Chief in the history of the department!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast