Hi I’m Lenny Burgess & I want to be YOUR chief
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hi I’m Lenny Burgess & I want to be YOUR chief

For those of you that might not know me well I have been interim Chief since DW left
    I am now seeking to be your permanent chief
    Please lobby manager & elected officials to make me permanent chief so I can collect a 4th retirement and I promise to continue to do everything DW tell me too
    I’m Leonard “Lenny” Burgess & I approve this message

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For those of you that might not know me well I have been interim Chief since DW left
    I am now seeking to be your permanent chief
    Please lobby manager & elected officials to make me permanent chief so I can collect a 4th retirement and I promise to continue to do everything DW tell me too
    I’m Leonard “Lenny” Burgess & I approve this message
    Everybody on the face of this earth knows who the next chief will be- EVERYONE! Its wont be Lenny so stop posting this stupid shit.

DW is gone and you got the FOP, shut the f*ck up! Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!

Unregistered

Bye bye Lenny

Lenny already let it be known he didnt want it- even he knows his limitations & expectations- why else was he satisfied being #2 his whole career

Unregistered
    Hey Leonard Opening for police chief in Miami

Unregistered
    Wan to be chief, got up the numbers game, DW hooked up with half the Dept, even made sure his. Legacy is taken care of, just ask bella

Unregistered
    How about bringing back that stupid shit Slick Willie for chief?

Unregistered
    How about bringing back that stupid shit Slick Willie for chief?
    "Stupid" not a chance. That dumb phuck figured out how to get paid for years for doing nothing but f*cking up everything. He only worked a few hours a week when he bothered to show up at all. MPD deserves that tard over the entire department. Thank you.

Unregistered

How bout me?

Hey guys I’m always available & kinda bored & feel somewhat forgotten
    if you think you’d like me back I wouldnt say no- I still feel My best years are ahead of me and I never felt I had the opportunity to fulfill my legacy, RB

Unregistered
    Hey guys I’m always available & kinda bored & feel somewhat forgotten
    if you think you’d like me back I wouldnt say no- I still feel My best years are ahead of me and I never felt I had the opportunity to fulfill my legacy, RB
    😂😂😂 I forgot about that clown till I saw this!

Unregistered
    Wan to be chief, got up the numbers game, DW hooked up with half the Dept, even made sure his. Legacy is taken care of, just ask bella
    Right. Bella knows this. But seems DW2 is doing the same. He now has quite a growing number of hook ups around the City. Chk out his wannabe 'golf girl'

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast