The Tampa Scandal - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone explain to me why were letting the Tampa captain go to the high liability conference with all the trainers when he can’t even handle his own district? Why do we even let captains go let the agents go and advance their careers
    Do you really need the captain around when you have a lieutenant that takes such a hands on approach?

Unregistered
    Nice try WJ, this post isn’t getting buried. Bring this bad boy right back up!!!

Unregistered
    Nice try WJ, this post isn’t getting buried. Bring this bad boy right back up!!!
    Why would this post hurt WJ? I bet he ends up looking even better because of all this. So what if some low life idiot tries to throw their fellow co-workers under a bus with baseless claims? What claims hurt WJ? Bad numbers? Which numbers are bad? Individual numbers are fine, office will be fine year over year once the new hires are sorted out. So then what? The claim about the LT that annoys everyone? The same claim that, without evidence, deeply hurt a coworker? Even if that’s all true - why the heck post it here? Oh wait, maybe the evidence tech that puts up with everyone’s BS? I’d burn leave around here too, don’t blame her - use it if you’ve got it. As for the evidence, it’s fine and I believe we passed the last inspection without issue.

Fact is, I’m not one of the accused and def not WJ. I am in Tampa and I’m really pissed a coworker is dumb enough to come on this stupid forum and blast the entire office. Grow a spine and deal with people in person. Why you feel the need to shit on all of us, including yourself (I bet you have the worst numbers), is beyond me. Don’t like the stupid wheel of random new procedures at this agency? Leave. Don’t like your coworkers? Leave. Don’t like the god awful pay? Leave. Take your drama somewhere else.

Unregistered
    Me TCO
    Me pretend to be tampa
    Me write long post

Unregistered
    Me TCO
    Me pretend to be tampa
    Me write long post
    Nope. Sitting here in Champa Bay wondering why my coworkers, or maybe their spouse, can’t grow a pair of balls and come deal with the people they have issues with in person. Again, I’m not one of the people accused… other than being in the same office that you accused of having low numbers. Grow up and go somewhere else. The only reason I’m checking this trash is to see hmmm call out the crap you’re giving me and our coworkers. Go away troll.

Unregistered
    By the way, good lord, why would anyone want to boot WJ and give the overzealous LT a chance to promote? I just can’t understand why anyone is dumb enough to air their duty laundry on this retarded site.

Unregistered
    Be aware that TCO has launched an investigation into the Tampa poster.

Unregistered
    Go ahead free speach on a website and whistleblower protection. Search away

Unregistered
    We heard they couldn’t even figure out how to properly do a handicap parking spot I.A. up north. I definitely don’t think anyone needs to lose any sleep over this one.

Unregistered
    Very true. But if you’re going to shit on us all, you better have you’re ducks in a row too. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast