The Tampa Scandal

Who didn’t see this coming?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who didn’t see this coming?
    Oh do share….

Unregistered
    Tampa is a disaster just look at the stats and misuse of I&e funds. LT and agent going out on dates spending 60 -70 on dinners for an sfs investigation, bring back MM cause the new captain failed after telling everyone how much better it would be when he makes captain
    the elephant in the room

Unregistered
    Tusks, me scared.

Unregistered
    Tusks, me scared.
    What’s the scoop in Tampa?

Unregistered
    Other than the new captain driving the bud kver our old captain and things being way worse nothing

Unregistered
    So much going on. Misuse of I&e funds. Investigations spending 60 plus dollars on food. Full time IS2 evidence tech but she’s never here and the evidence room is a mess. Low numbers. Morale is horrendous. We are the new Jacksonville and orlando all combined. Please bring back mm. Our captain is NOT qualified.

Unregistered
    So much going on. Misuse of I&e funds. Investigations spending 60 plus dollars on food. Full time IS2 evidence tech but she’s never here and the evidence room is a mess. Low numbers. Morale is horrendous. We are the new Jacksonville and orlando all combined. Please bring back mm. Our captain is NOT qualified.
    What the ¥§>£&@ are you claiming? Are you saying that the problems listed didn’t exist when the other captain was there?

Unregistered
    What the ¥§>£&@ are you claiming? Are you saying that the problems listed didn’t exist when the other captain was there?
    They have much gotten worse. Especially with the one supervisor….

Unregistered
    Can someone explain to me why were letting the Tampa captain go to the high liability conference with all the trainers when he can’t even handle his own district? Why do we even let captains go let the agents go and advance their careers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast