Lt. Canfield - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt. Canfield

Unregistered
    Sgt. JE saw the writing on the wall and retired shortly after Canfield got promoted.

Unregistered
    I beg to differ. All the young CRU guys in the extremely too tight t shirts love working for CRU.

Unregistered
    The truth behind Alan’s abuse of power will be exposed soon. I use to work with him the Cape. Long before his money and political influence got him promoted. He should have been fired right along with his creep of a partner in crime McNalty. I have heard the complaints and concerns through close friends. These employees are scared to speak up about there hostile work situation because of Alan’s political connections.

Rachel Osme
    Yvette Scurry
    Beth Schell
    Kathy Freshwaters
    Michelle Sargis
    Stacey Detar
    Heather Turco

Ladies, Andy Prisco failed you and you deserve better. No one should be little you and make you feel inferior.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The truth behind Alan’s abuse of power will be exposed soon. I use to work with him the Cape. Long before his money and political influence got him promoted. He should have been fired right along with his creep of a partner in crime McNalty. I have heard the complaints and concerns through close friends. These employees are scared to speak up about there hostile work situation because of Alan’s political connections.

Rachel Osme
    Yvette Scurry
    Beth Schell
    Kathy Freshwaters
    Michelle Sargis
    Stacey Detar
    Heather Turco

Ladies, Andy Prisco failed you and you deserve better. No one should be little you and make you feel inferior.
    Don't forget all the guys he sexually harassed too.

Unregistered
    Don't forget all the guys he sexually harassed too.
    Why do you think he makes colt wear a child’s medium t shirt hahahahahaha

Unregistered
    Rumor has it Canfield is currently in an IA for sexually harassing an active female employee.

Unregistered
    I heard he was sleeping with the Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Demote that loser to deputy and put him on patrol east nights and he will leave.

Unregistered
    Demote that loser to deputy and put him on patrol east nights and he will leave.
    Don’t even waste the effort to demote him. He is a cancer and should have never been a cop. Terminate his ass and do all of us a favor.

Unregistered
    Don’t even waste the effort to demote him. He is a cancer and should have never been a cop. Terminate his ass and do all of us a favor.
    I agree, don’t reassign him to a district as a Lieutenant he will just abuse his powers and be little and harass deputies. Besides he has no law enforcement experience so how can he supervise a district. The only thing he can teach deputies is how to give out cookies instead of citations. Ducking guy is a joke.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast