Lt. Canfield
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt. Canfield

Unregistered

Lt. Canfield

It’s a good thing Canfield’s daddy has money and his wife works for the State Attorney. Because with the amount of hostile work environment and sexual harassment complaints he’s going to need all the money and political power he can get. Just ask all the people that work for him now. They are miserable and ready to quit. And let’s not forget all of the people who left CRU to get away from his verbal and mental abuse. They tried to speak but there cries for help were silenced by Capt. Prisco. It’s incredible the bullshit and hostility people have to put up with because someone is protected by money.

Unregistered

Aubochan talks

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s a good thing Canfield’s daddy has money and his wife works for the State Attorney. Because with the amount of hostile work environment and sexual harassment complaints he’s going to need all the money and political power he can get. Just ask all the people that work for him now. They are miserable and ready to quit. And let’s not forget all of the people who left CRU to get away from his verbal and mental abuse. They tried to speak but there cries for help were silenced by Capt. Prisco. It’s incredible the bullshit and hostility people have to put up with because someone is protected by money.
    keep it aubochan
    blah blah blah

Unregistered
    keep it aubochan
    blah blah blah
    Canfield is the worst cop ever and an embarrassment to the uniform.

Unregistered
    I heard he Canfield was forced to resign from the Cape Coral PD FTO program or face termination. I personally know his third phase FTO. I’m sure he left that little detail off of his LCSO application.

Unregistered

Active shooter

Can this Lieutenant respond to an active shooter and risk his life for a kid??

The Coward of Broward would be a super hero compared to this guy.

Unregistered

Angry

Agree 100%. BTW Canfield touched my No No

Unregistered
    Maybe he can use some of that Golf tournament money raised to pay off all of his victims.

Unregistered
    I heard he Canfield was forced to resign from the Cape Coral PD FTO program or face termination. I personally know his third phase FTO. I’m sure he left that little detail off of his LCSO application.
    This is 100% true. He also failed FTO here but Scott had him pushed through.

Unregistered

jealousy is a dish best served cold

Here come the haters and dumb dumbs who can only build houses. Everyone who works with Alan knows he's a top cop and honorable man

Unregistered
    Here come the haters and dumb dumbs who can only build houses. Everyone who works with Alan knows he's a top cop and honorable man
    Top cop, you must mean Top golf. Forced to resign from the Cape Coral PD FTO program to avoid termination. Why did you request a meeting with your supervisor and dispute all of your FTO’s recommendations to remove you from the program due to repeated officer safety concerns in the field. Then you made a bold statement that the reason they were failing you is because they had it out for you because you were an older and much more intelligent successful business man. But Daddy’s money does not get any traction at a police department were you have a union. But never fear, records request are coming soon.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast