Troop d orlando troopers boycott Jorge Diaz, Disney and Brian Gensler
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disney Sucks

Troop d orlando troopers boycott Jorge Diaz, Disney and Brian Gensler

It’s an absolute disgrace for Disney to pay Troopers $50hr for the marathons. When Disney owns Florida and can pay like every other job in Orlando $65-$75 an hr. Let’s work for chambers and Cribbs and let jorge and brian work Disney by themselves since they are the only ones making money by scheduling. They have no testicular fortitude to stand up to Dsiney after all these years even after the Disney workers treat Troopers like shit. PLEASE STOP WORKING DISNEY.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Sucks View Post
    It’s an absolute disgrace for Disney to pay Troopers $50hr for the marathons. When Disney owns Florida and can pay like every other job in Orlando $65-$75 an hr. Let’s work for chambers and Cribbs and let jorge and brian work Disney by themselves since they are the only ones making money by scheduling. They have no testicular fortitude to stand up to Dsiney after all these years even after the Disney workers treat Troopers like shit. PLEASE STOP WORKING DISNEY.
    Boycott 50 an hour when the state is paying you 23.00 to put your life on the line? Go work a county where there’s no details and see how much you wish you could work Disney. When you need the job let me know, I got their numbers saved as “208 Daddy” and “208 Fatty”… you can guess who is who. Crooked Cribbs probably mad he couldn’t steal this job from under them like he is famous for doing.

Unregistered
    Stop it! Just stop it. You be mad jealous of my $$$ I make. I got a new boat, a new house, and a new girlfriend. Wanda ain't getting my subsidizing anymore. I own the world.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boycott 50 an hour when the state is paying you 23.00 to put your life on the line? Go work a county where there’s no details and see how much you wish you could work Disney. When you need the job let me know, I got their numbers saved as “208 Daddy” and “208 Fatty”… you can guess who is who. Crooked Cribbs probably mad he couldn’t steal this job from under them like he is famous for doing.
    jorge, the only one stealing around here it’s Woody. He stole your wife after 30 years of marriage.

Unregistered
    jorge, the only one stealing around here it’s Woody. He stole your wife after 30 years of marriage.
    He’s got Ochoa now! That’s an upgrade

Unregistered
    It’s amazing how CC can sit there in his office and do nothing all day except alter schedules to work 208. It’s pathetic the agency turns a blind eye to it too.

Unregistered
    It’s amazing how CC can sit there in his office and do nothing all day except alter schedules to work 208. It’s pathetic the agency turns a blind eye to it too.
    Nearly ten years ago, Purser was convicted of multiple felonies and went to jail for a massive 208 fraud operation he ran out of Troop L's Headquarters. FHP's response was..... identical to it's Pulse Nightclub response.....nothing.

If the Purser scandal didn't get DHSMV (forget FHP, I can't believe DHSMV did respond) to do anything about 208 fraud, nothing will . It's just part of the agency now.

Unregistered
    Nearly ten years ago, Purser was convicted of multiple felonies and went to jail for a massive 208 fraud operation he ran out of Troop L's Headquarters. FHP's response was..... identical to it's Pulse Nightclub response.....nothing.

If the Purser scandal didn't get DHSMV (forget FHP, I can't believe DHSMV did respond) to do anything about 208 fraud, nothing will . It's just part of the agency now.
    You nailed it ! Spot on.

Unregistered
    The problem isn't the pay! It is the psychopath that is running the detail. No one likes him, and people only talk to him because he is a Sgt. His new house in the hood, new raft, new hooker girlfriend and shiny truck big deal no one cares! least of all his kids and x wife who are happy to be rid of him and his ways. The guy only cares about himself and is fixated on Woody. He probably started this post to extort more money from Disney.
    Disney always paid below market price, but people would line up to work the marathons.
    Then they put Mr Narcissist in charge and everyone wants to avoid working the detail go figure that one out. All he wants is money more money so he can act like he is someone important!

Unregistered
    How much money is that guy making off Disney and our backs? He just bought a 100k boat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast