Tallahassee LT - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tallahassee LT

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have you all heard who put in for this? This one is going to be interesting.. I heard several internal, external and former agent applied.
    Everybody knows Carrie will be selected. She is so connected with outside resources that have the ability to pull the strings in her favor. She will dance her way through the hallway into Worley & SW's office and sing a hymnal for them.

Congrats Lieutenant Carrie.

Unregistered
    Everybody knows Carrie will be selected. She is so connected with outside resources that have the ability to pull the strings in her favor. She will dance her way through the hallway into Worley & SW's office and sing a hymnal for them.

Congrats Lieutenant Carrie.
    Please tell me this is a joke.

Unregistered
    Nobody cares about this. Only north region retards.

Unregistered
    Please tell me this is a joke.
    Please tell us why you seem to be critical of someone who has put in 20+ years here? Please be specific!!

Unregistered
    Please tell us why you seem to be critical of someone who has put in 20+ years here? Please be specific!!
    Completely serious, is it a joke? Will she really sing hymnals to JW and SW?

Unregistered
    I actually think she is going to do a wonderful job. Clearly the best candidate for it. Janet says so!

Unregistered
    Hymn is what you sing. Hymnal is the book you would find hymns in. Heathens. If you are going to make fun of someone at least be accurate.

Unregistered
    By that logic a 20+ year LT should have become captain over an agent.

Unregistered
    When will the interviews be? I want to watch.

Unregistered
    Congrats to Lt. Jackson. Well deserved!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast