Bring in Chief Tom Hunker (ret) as Chief Detectives to Solve this Case
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Bring in Chief Tom Hunker (ret) as Chief Detectives to Solve this Case

Tom Hunker was a top notch investigator in South Florida cracking much bigger case than this pee Wee. Bring in Tom Hunker as a professional Admin of detectives

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tom Hunker was a top notch investigator in South Florida cracking much bigger case than this pee Wee. Bring in Tom Hunker as a professional Admin of detectives
    His name is too weird it would never work. Also has he been through the academy? Why don’t we bring in Columbo, Perry Mason, or Matlock. Is Raymond Burr still alive? Hey hey wait a minute I got it! Harry Callahan. We could bring him in from San Francisco PD. He is not busy. Somebody call him or Dog the bounty hunter. Hunker? Never heard of her. Rflmao

Unregistered
    Your a muffinhead.

Unregistered
    Your a muffinhead.
    Thank you. You are correct sir. I was wondering if people ask Hunker, if he is going to Hunker down during a Hurricane? You think that is awkward? How do you approach that?

Unregistered
    His name is too weird it would never work. Also has he been through the academy? Why don’t we bring in Columbo, Perry Mason, or Matlock. Is Raymond Burr still alive? Hey hey wait a minute I got it! Harry Callahan. We could bring him in from San Francisco PD. He is not busy. Somebody call him or Dog the bounty hunter. Hunker? Never heard of her. Rflmao
    Car 54 where are U, we are in clearwater at a gala, dont bother us !!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Chief Tom Hunker can put anyone at North Port PD to shame

Unregistered
    Your a muffinhead.
    I totally agree.

Unregistered
    His name will never work. His name is too weird. Hunker? Nope that will never happen ever. CM has more experience anyway. Why do we need an out of gas dude with a weird name?

Unregistered
    Chief Tom Hunker can put anyone at North Port PD to shame
    That is funny. He was chief of a small town. Fired for corruption at that. You guys are funny. https://www.gsgpa.com/gsg-assists-th...nvestigation-2

Unregistered
    That is funny. He was chief of a small town. Fired for corruption at that. You guys are funny. https://www.gsgpa.com/gsg-assists-th...nvestigation-2
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mia...e37582506.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast