Filthy Flowers 🥀🌺🌸

Unregistered

Filthy Flowers 🥀🌺🌸

How’s does the chiefs son get ARRESTED for TRANSPORTING COCAINE for DRUG DEALERS contracted by the CINALOA CARTEL and the chief isn’t removed from office? This is ridiculous! He SHOULD NOT be allowed to remain as chief! His son is a criminal and is currently incarcerated!!! I thought Bal Harbour had a standards, class, and a sense of dignify. I guess I was wrong!

Unregistered

Meth lab

And now a meth lab wow. Yeah that place is much better now that Hialeah is running it

Unregistered

Administration fault

Do you know why a meth lab was found? Because the administration has ordered the officers to not interact with the residents, officers are not allowed at council meetings, council packages are delivered by a rock, code enforcement is not allowed to do their job unless the “brow” tells them to do selective enforcement. The chief is no where to be found . How is the Mayor talking to the news about Police Matters? Where is the “PIO”? The residents should ask for the real stats about home burglary’s, vehicle thefts and other felony crimes occurring in Bal Harbour… where is the Bal Harbour coalition???