Manhunt for the ghost
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Manhunt for the ghost

Over the past week or so we have witnessed NPPD Admin at its most screwed up and vulnerable point. One can clearly see the two chiefs failed to respond to this manhunt for at least one maybe two days, which for all intents and purposes gave the ghost bf a head start. They, the NPPD has never denied this.
    During there absence, whomever was running the show allowed the PIO to hold news conferences where he stated that the BF was a person of interest, POI in what??? Yes she was deceased, but they didn't know that. He let the BF know they were looking at him and the bf lawyered up, anyone in a similar situation would do the same. When the two chiefs finally did return, they held a press conference, why, simply because, why they were at there party, things spun out of control and it was now national coverage. Now you have the Police chief at a podium, stumbling thru a prepared statement and asked if they new where the BF was he stated we know where he is, which was not the truth. The BF split town days prior, actually when the chiefs were still poolside. Yesterday a local news channel asked the NPPD about this and the comment was we we don't know if he was there or not. Remember now, no actual crime was committed in NP or in Florida. The GF body was found in Wyoming, well out of NPPD jurisdiction. Now the manhunt, 8 days of searching the reserve, why ? Simply because the staging of the car or alleged staging as reported by the bf parents. He left home in the car, with any provisions, money or xtra clothing. They retrieved the car and bought it home. Now simply put, the BF was alleged by the chief knew where the bf was, why didn't they get a warrant and place a GPS on the cars, surveil the house front and rear or place motion cameras, two officers 24 hrs a day would have noticed the bf leaving, if in fact that was the truth, no the chiefs decided to have a 70 man and machine manhunt which as reported by the news was over a million dollars of taxpayers monies spent, to no avail. Fiscal irresponsibility at its worst, 2 men on house surveillance vs 70 men in snake gator infested swamps. They had nothing to go on except the statement of the parents who lied and deceived them from day one. Simply put it was a desperate attempt at catching up on lost time (2days). Let us make mention of the so called posse and the lynch mobs per se which to this day are still outside the bf parents house, out of towners looking for 15 mins of fame. On there bullhorns, in the road and yet NPPD did not do there job and disperse them, creating more mayhem. I am not defending the BF parents but how about the quality of life of the neighbors and actual NP residents, simply irresponsible police work. There are standard procedures in case like these, it was a FBI case from day one, NPPD should have never grandstanded and went public on this without the FBI there, they were not the lead agency. After the 8 day search, suddenly, it is reported that the FBI took over the search, wonder why. This situation was botched from day one, it was never a NPPD case and not one dime of taxpayers monies should have been spent on this. It was a tragedy, but one that occurred in another state, the ghost bf is gone, where abouts unknown and we the tax payers, simply because of our inept police leadership are flipping the bill. The city administration have there heads burried in the sand so we really don't expect anything to result from this. No hey we screwed up or we could have done better etc. The arrogance runs deep. Well it is what it is, maybe the dog will find him

Unregistered
    Look I agree with everything you are saying but the word you are consistently misspelling is “their”. You use there in all of your posts when you should be writing their. It is a common mistake but it is driving me bananas! Their not There. Don’t take it the wrong way, I’m far from perfect.

Unregistered
    The FBI mist be using the surveillance plane from customs or HS to search that area during the early hours of morning. There has to be some reason they keep going back. Look way way way way up for a small twin engine plane.

Unregistered
    I hope the feds and the victim’s eventual civil attorneys view all of your posts as having pertinent evidentiary value and they subpoena all of your ip’s and drag your troll @sses in for depositions. To see all of you scurrying like rats when the lights suddenly get turned on would be awesome! In case you couldn’t tell, this is my only post on this matter, so when I get brought in for my depo for my involvement in posting, you’ll know because I’ll be the one in the waiting area with a big smile on my face as the rest of you and your identities become known. But by all means, keep posting with a false sense of security on a public forum as allegedly anonymous employees with first hand knowledge of the facts of the investigation and/or crimes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The FBI mist be using the surveillance plane from customs or HS to search that area during the early hours of morning. There has to be some reason they keep going back. Look way way way way up for a small twin engine plane.
    maybe, who knows. One thing we do know is that the NPPD has allowed the neighborhood around the parents house to become a three ring circus. Yesterday they arrested a taxpayer for allegedly shoving one of those out of towners who have been protesting using bullhorns. The taxpayer went to Sarasota County Jail The protesters went on the taxpayers property to hand out wanted posters. When is enough, just enough. The neighbors are not the perps here, we have laws and ordinances on the books, NPPD do your job. Get your asses out of your cushy suv's or offices and defend the citizens of NP instead of allowing and defending the out of town waco protesters and their bullhorns, The commissioners and the interim city manager need to step in and do their jobs and ensure the NPPD protects the taxpayers of North Port, lets see, do they have a permit to protest, standing in the roadway, trespass on peoples property, disorderly, pick one or a few, but do your job !!!!!! NPPD brass, the laughing stock of Florida Law Enforcement. We need a change of leadership in the two top positions in this dept, it is so very clear they both are inadequate leaders, throwing money at the problem or giving them more toys or a 22 million dollar plus budget is not the answer here. Outside professional, non relative and non politically connected leadership in both top positions is needed.

Unregistered
    Mod why you blocking my posts dude? Is it getting too real for you?

Unregistered
    I hope the feds and the victim’s eventual civil attorneys view all of your posts as having pertinent evidentiary value and they subpoena all of your ip’s and drag your troll @sses in for depositions. To see all of you scurrying like rats when the lights suddenly get turned on would be awesome! In case you couldn’t tell, this is my only post on this matter, so when I get brought in for my depo for my involvement in posting, you’ll know because I’ll be the one in the waiting area with a big smile on my face as the rest of you and your identities become known. But by all means, keep posting with a false sense of security on a public forum as allegedly anonymous employees with first hand knowledge of the facts of the investigation and/or crimes.
    Eeeewww a scary depo? Ohhh no! Don’t nestle me up with a depo beotch! Unfortunately leo affairs doesn’t keep that data. People have tried before. Also what on this violates the law? What is evidence vs speculation. So now the media or citizens are not allowed to talk about a fraud case? You better get to work on getting those names off Facebook there is only about a trillion people to depose. Lmfao VPN

Unregistered
    Let me get this straight, are you talking about the same FBI that can’t find one scrawny backpacker? If they can’t find one scrawny millennial how they going to find the IPs of thousands of people? You put a lot of faith in an organization that is alleged to allowed terrorist attacks to take place on our own soil.

Unregistered
    oh wow, really here is some advise, the truth is out there and blow you advise out your ass , in case you didn't know several depts have tried to access leo affairs and were denied by the federal courts. The posts here are not of the FBI involvement only of the mishandling of this case from the NPPD , so try your scare tactics elsewhere !!!!!

Unregistered
    Eeeewww a scary depo? Ohhh no! Don’t nestle me up with a depo beotch! Unfortunately leo affairs doesn’t keep that data. People have tried before. Also what on this violates the law? What is evidence vs speculation. So now the media or citizens are not allowed to talk about a fraud case? You better get to work on getting those names off Facebook there is only about a trillion people to depose. Lmfao VPN
    If I understand you correctly, you’re saying your ISP does not cache your VPN activity. Good luck with that.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast